• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who in your opinion is ash's best traveling companion?

who is your favorite of ash's traveling partners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lv.100master4

pokemon master
vote on who you think is ash's best traveling companion.
my vote is brock because he's been in like three regions with ash, but that's just my opinion.

Tonguetyd

Charizard because he has tried to murder Ash countless times.

gamer_legend

Brock because he's funny, loyal, smart and a constant reassurance. Yet apparently he's only 15. Still my favourite though.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Iris, she is so awesome. =D

I also love how much of potential she has on becoming a dragon master.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Brock, he's a player

Cilan. He cooked. Had poke puffs around all the time. And knew so much ab Unova.

Jfloydian

Ash <3 Misty
Misty.

She kept Ash in line when he was FAR too cocky thinking he could beat anyone without even training. They also had an amazing chemistry on multiple levels, not to mention that they had similar goals and passions.

I have to say I liked May the best out of all of Ash's travel companions.
Everyone else (excluding Bonnie, Serena and Clemont because I've only seen 2 or 3 X and Y episodes so far, so I can't really judge them at this time), I'm neutral toward.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Misty, then Iris and Dawn. I'm surprised Brock is winning though given the constant criticism that he faced.

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Brock. He's a pretty darn decent trainer, he's knowledgable, he's responsible, he's a great cook and great comedic relief.

Also, he's probably my most beloved reoccurring character in the anime. An element that the show is sorely lacking without, in my opinion. I haven't really watched the show since he left and don't really plan to.(Not that it's written very well anyway [and some of the pokemon cries are god awful])

Status
Not open for further replies.