• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who, in your opinion, is the strongest/weakest of the pokegirl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

Lillie is held back more by lack of brute force, she's arguably far more strategic than Serena or Mallow, who often just spammed attacks (except Serena's last spar where she was abruptly good at countering).

Lana can supply a bit of both, though she's let down by not getting a lot of powerful enemies to demonstrate against. The one good battler she faced beat the tar out of her, even if she tried to put up a decent losing fight.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Lana has 1 Pokémon that battles and only like 2-3 on screen important battles. I don’t know how you can think that’s stronger than all the battles and pokenon May and Dawn used.

I think primarina is stronger than mamoswine and Blaziken. Plus Lana is more battle oriented.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
None of that is true even if you’re considering the Z move.
Yeah it is in my opinion, stop acting like it's a fact that those are stronger than primarina. This thread is to ask for our opinion based on the battles we saw and our judgement. Don't present ur opinion as a fact

DatsRight

Lana barely did any competitive battling until the league. It was something that they kept hinting towards her having an interest in but never really got realised.

May and Dawn did a fair bit of competitive battling, even if a lot of it was contest rules.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I don't blame it losing to guzma he's one of the top 4 strongest trainers in alola.
And Dawn and may might have had more battles but in the short time Lana battled I liked her style more, it came more easily to her. If dawn vs Lana or may vs Lana happens I can see Lana beating them both

DatsRight

I mean did she have any battles besides TR and those 3 Skull Grunts at times? I don’t remember unless you count the Wishiwashi totem

Against an actual trainer, I think that training spar with Misty was her only official battle until the league. Onscreen anyway. Otherwise she just had the usual bad guy curb stomps like everyone else.

It doesn't really seem realistic Lana could become a pro with that level of experience, even with the whole 'Lana is an ace at everything' gag. I suspect Lana could put up a fight against a competent trainer, but she isn't top level surely.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'd say that either Haruka or Hikari are the strongest among the female traveling companions, with Iris coming in right behind them in the ranking. The weakest would probably be Lilie or Mao, which is a shame since I liked them more than I liked Suiren for example.

Tillesha

Unpopular opinion but without Mega Gyarados I can't see Misty beating any of the other 'pokegirls' except Serena. That Mega is Misty's only trump card.

Status
Not open for further replies.