• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who, in your opinion, is the strongest/weakest of the pokegirl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Cynthia is the strongest Pokegirl.

hustenapfel

Based on skill alone, Misty is probably the strongest, followed by May, Dawn, and Iris, which I see pretty much even, and Serena is definitely the weakest. I'm not counting any of the SM girls, because there's too many and I can't quite place them. But probably just a little above or on par with Serena, as none of them really have shown anything noteworthy.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Aside from almost all her pokemon disobeying her Iris was a great trainer and had some strong pokemon and i hope she evolves her Gible so she can have a rematch with cynthia

Hanto

Water Addiction
1. Iris. She has two powerhouses with both Excadrill & Dragonite being pretty tough guys. Emolga's also pretty usable with attract & volt switch and Axew with his Outrage/Giga Impact at least on the same level as May's wartortle or Serena's pancham. Gible's powers are unclear.
2. Misty. Mega Gyarados is the beast, and while two other powerhouses of her are unevolved, both Staryu and Corsola are cool. Psyduck's on Axew/Skitty level with some damn deus ex machina moments, and Politoed became utter trash since evolution, but was very impressive as Poliwhirl.
3. May. She has more "muscle power" than Dawn with Blaziken & Venusaur. Her battling style is more effective and straightforward due to Ash's influence.
4. Dawn. Mamoswine is reliable battler, Quilava, Togekiss & Piplup are good too. The rest, however, are crappy plushies.
5. Lana. While Eevee is something like mediocre walking merch, Primarina is very strong and can easily give whole Serena's team run for its money.
6. Serena. Braixen is even with Quilava and Glaceon, but nothing impressive. She better have at least one non-interrupted fight. Pancham is kinda weak, Sylveon too. Freaking Fairy Wind for regional ace?
7. Mallow. Tsareena's good for wild fishes & mean alolan persians, that's all. She can't really handle even Oshawott I guess.
8. Lillie. While Shiron has the same power as Dedenne, strategy-wise she is better with Hail±Aurora Veil combo.
9. Bonnie.

DatsRight

Mallow is by far the weakest as she hasn’t won a single official 1v1

Well that's part because she's only done one the entire series (not counting jobber bad guys).

She supposedly demolished with Shaymin in the Battle Royal, but yeah, Mallow is probably the least experienced battle wise. Every other girl has at least nominally trained or shown strategic prowess at some point.

Lionel_B

1. May
2. Iris
3. Misty
4. Dawn/Lana/Mallow
5. Serena/Lillie

Status
Not open for further replies.