• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's Best Ace?

Who is Ash's Best Ace?

• Pikachu

• Charizard

• Sceptile

• Infenape

• Krookodile

• Greninja

• Lycanroc

• Lucario

Results are only viewable after voting.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Where is Incineroar at tho?
It's not on the poll....
And why is Krookodile ranked higher than Lucario and Lycanroc when considering it only beat Iris Dragonite, it is outclassed by the other two mons
I hardly count that feat since Dragonite was disobeying Iris and out of control,it's mostly because of what it did in the battle against Stephan at the Unova League.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I honestly dont think beating Stephan was all that impressive compared to Base Lucario's performance against Volkner, where it beat one mon and tied with the next, one shotted two of Rose's mons and beat Paul and Bea's grappoloct (Who was ranked high in Hyper Class)
And same with Lycanroc who beat Gladion's Lycanroc, consecutively beat a Kahuna's three mons with just one berry and damaged Kukui's Incineroar to be recalled
Krookodile beat Stephan's Liepard and Sawk who prior to the Unova League was in a long drawn out battle with Montgomery's Throh who was breezing through everyone at the Clubsplosion,it's too bad Ash didn't use Krookodile against Cameron.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Easily Pikachu. Too many feats to count. An entire flock of Spearow, annihilating Watson, defeating an undamaged Regice (it used Rest to remove the previous damage it had), tying with a nearly-undamaged Latios but making the stoic Trainer think he might actually pull off a victory against the Latios to the point of starting to break, what happened at the end of Operation Tempest, single-handedly destroying Tyranitar, doing tons of damage to and finishing off Metagross and forcing the rival to bring his most powerful Pokemon out to deal with him out of fear that he might be able to handle the rest of his team by himself if he doesn't go down right now, defeating a nearly-undamaged Tapu Koko with an Electric move, etc.
surprised you didn't name Tobias and Alain, thought you had that reserved for h i m

Johtoo

Pikachu doesn't belong in these polls.
He's in a league of his own both in term of relevance and achievement although he's also more likely to be nerfed by plot

On topic : Charizard for a multitude of reasons, most iconic, most charismatic, the OG, defeated a legendary 1v1 ...

It's such a shame we will never see Ash's Charizard in action again ... he deserved to be the one to overcome Leon. His dream was to become the world's strongest Charizard back in Johto and now he's sitting at Oak's lab watching Leon and Alain duck it out

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
This is how I would write Ash's Charizard into every series starting from the 3rd battle against Brandon.

Advanced Generation
Charizard defeats Regice

Diamond & Pearl
Charizard ties with Latios

Best Wishes
Charizard defeats Lucario / Charizard wipes out half of Team Eevee / Charizard faces Reshiram

XY
Charizard gets sent to Kalos and learns Mega Evolution / MCY defeats MCX

Sun and Moon
Charizard defeats Tapu Koko with a Z-Move

Journeys
MCY vs GMAX Charizard

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
This is how I would write Ash's Charizard into every series starting from the 3rd battle against Brandon.

Advanced Generation
Charizard defeats Regice

Diamond & Pearl

Best Wishes
Charizard defeats Lucario / Charizard wipes out half of Team Eevee / Charizard faces Reshiram

XY

Sun and Moon

Journeys
MCY vs GMAX Charizard
Damn this would've been amazing had it happened.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Sceptile's feat against Darkrai is great and all but we can't ignore the fact that Gible/Heracross dealt damage to it prior.Also no one ever brings up his performances against Spenser's Claydol/Shiftry and then Brandon's Regirock.Him alongside Swellow both landed clean hits on a Deoxys in late AG.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

Advanced Generation
Charizard defeats Regice

Diamond & Pearl

Best Wishes

XY

Sun and Moon

Journeys
MCY vs GMAX Charizard
Thank god fans don't write the series Part infinity

Advanced Generation
Charizard defeats Regice

Diamond & Pearl

Best Wishes

XY

Sun and Moon

Journeys
MCY vs GMAX Charizard
that would be what anyone would do, but Ash always changes teams to keep stretching his jourenys