• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's most loyal Pokemon aside from Pikachu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno792

Food Wars
We can all debate about Ash's strongest Pokemon as there are a few of them who can be argued as his strongest. But what about his most loyal Pokemon? All of Ash's Pokemon are loyal to him but who do you think is the most loyal?

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Probably Charizard since it really helped Ash out, after Ash stayed by it's side after that battle against Poliwrath. I mean he helped Ash beat the Orange Crew, rescued him in M03 and fought Entei, helped to beat Gary in the league, helped to beat the Battle Frontier, and lastly helped Ash in Unova. So Charizard is my choice.

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Probably Charizard since it really helped Ash out, after Ash stayed by it's side after that battle against Poliwrath. I mean he helped Ash beat the Orange Crew, rescued him in M03 and fought Entei, helped to beat Gary in the league, helped to beat the Battle Frontier, and lastly helped Ash in Unova. So Charizard is my choice.

I agree with this, and I have nothing more to say.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Any of the Kanto Starters (though Charizard is the best option of the 3) or Sceptile or Infernape. You could pick from any of those. It's really to quantify loyalty as Ash's Pokémon are all pretty loyal.

X Drake

I Am Groot
It's hard to say,their all extremely loyal to Ash.I'll say the Top 5 candidates not in order are Bulbasaur,Pignite,Charizard,Sceptile and Infernape.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Charizard, Pikachu en Bulbasaur.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Well, like everyone said, Charizard would definitely be Ash's second most loyal pokémon. Then, in order of each region in which they were caught, the most definite ones would be Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Bayleef, Sceptile, Infernape, Pignite, & Snivy (anyone else noticing a patttern? -_- )

The only other possibilities would be Donphan, Swellow, Gliscor, Oshawott, & Krookodile

X Drake

I Am Groot
Well, like everyone said, Charizard would definitely be Ash's second most loyal pokémon. Then, in order of each region in which they were caught, the most definite ones would be Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Bayleef, Sceptile, Infernape, Pignite, & Snivy (anyone else noticing a patttern? -_- )

The only other possibilities would be Donphan, Swellow, Gliscor, Oshawott, & Krookodile

The starter pattern,or the Grass/Fire Pattern?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Sceptile, and Infernape imo. They all had interesting background stories that helped show how loyal they were to Ash in the end.

MattySadler

Bulbasaur or Charizard

phanpycross

God-king
Arent all of Ash's Loyal to the death?

I dont see how bulbasaur/charizard are any more/less loyal than anyof his other pokes?

MattySadler

I dont see how bulbasaur/charizard are any more/less loyal than anyof his other pokes?

Pokemon like Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Sceptile and Infernape have been given more screentime and therefore more opportunity to show their loyalty to Ash.

Inferno792

Food Wars

Each of Ash's Pokemon is extremely loyal to Ash. But there are certain Pokemon with whom Ash has a special bond.
As Charizard, Bulbasaur( and many more) have been with Ash the longest and have shown their loyalty multiple times, they are more loyal to Ash imo.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Bulbasaur the most loyal pokemon imo beside pikachu cause he never left ash from the episode he catch it just the trainer oaked him so the other pokes can get a promotion

phanpycross

God-king
Each of Ash's Pokemon is extremely loyal to Ash. But there are certain Pokemon with whom Ash has a special bond.
As Charizard, Bulbasaur( and many more) have been with Ash the longest and have shown their loyalty multiple times, they are more loyal to Ash imo.

I dont think I get that completely.

ALL of Ash's pokemon would do anything for him, Why would the gen 1 starters be any diffrent?

If anything the unova pokemon would be the most loyal, since they might not have realized they have been left to rot at Oak's lab.

Ilikepiex7

if you use the movie stuff you got charizard flying miles to save Ash in that movie with the unown and the fake entei after seeing Ash was in trouble on tv.

Inferno792

Food Wars
I dont think I get that completely.

ALL of Ash's pokemon would do anything for him, Why would the gen 1 starters be any diffrent?

If anything the unova pokemon would be the most loyal, since they might not have realized they have been left to rot at Oak's lab.

What? The Unovan Pokemon are the most loyal to Ash? They are the Pokemon which have been with him for the shortest time(excluding his Kalos Pokemon.)
And I think Ash does tell them that he is gonna leave them to catch new Pokemon. It's not like he's abandoning them.

Amourshpping

I also agreed

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle.

Don't really need to explain about Pikachu.

Bulbasaur was to me, his 2nd most loyal. Once they gained eachother's trust, Bulbasaur was always willing to help Ash in any way, and he acts as the "boss" kind of in Ash's absence at the lab.

Charizard is his most trustworthy for the big battles.

Squirtle just because as his fellow Kanto starters, he was always willing to help Ash. I think these are the most, but obviously there's a lot more, like Bayleef, Sceptile, Swellow, Torterra, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.