• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's Strongest Pokemon??

Who is Ash's Strongest Pokemon??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
If I remember correctly, the damage dealt by Megahorn was healed, or significantly blunted, when Darkrai used Dream Eater on Heracross, taking it out in one hit. The only other hit that was scored on him, before Sceptile took him out, was a Rock Smash from Gible, which did not appear to do that much damage.

coolminun

Banned
I'd say it's pika. The only poke to take down a legendary by itself. Darkrai doesn't count with sceptile, because sceptile battled it after ko ing all of ash's other pokes. Pika took Latios out while it was still fresh.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'd say it's pika. The only poke to take down a legendary by itself. Darkrai doesn't count with sceptile, because sceptile battled it after ko ing all of ash's other pokes. Pika took Latios out while it was still fresh.

Charizard and Articuno would like to have a word with you lol.

Charizard and Articuno would like to have a word with you lol.

An electric pokemon beating a legendary dragon pokemon is still more impressive than a fire pokemon beating a legendary ice pokemon.
Yep!~ c:

I'd have to say that Ash's strongest Pokemon is either Pikachu, Infernape, Sceptile, or Charizard. They all have a good amount of wins under their belts.

Pikachu
-Tobias's Latios (Draw)
-Lt. Surges Raichu
-Volkner's Electivire
-Paul's Froslass
-Brandon's Regice

Sceptile
-Tobias's Darkrai
-Katie's Walrein
-Winona's Altaria

Infernape
-Paul's Electivire
-Paul's Ninjask
-Volkner's Luxray

Charizard
-Noland's Articuno
-Gary's Blastoise
-Entei
-Charizardtwo
-Harrison's Blaziken

Charizard didn't beat Harrison's Blaziken.

Pikachu is still Ash's strongest poemon, people. Pikachu is always training with Ash when he travels to new places to battle. Charizard is hopping around in a valley. Sceptile, Snorlax and Infernape are living in an old dude's lab.

Graham Aker

Pikachu is still Ash's strongest poemon, people. Pikachu is always training with Ash when he travels to new places to battle.

It's also his most in-consistent Pokemon. But, really I think Infernape, Charizard, Sceptile, and Snorlax are stronger. Pikachu suffers from plot illness, and it hurts it's image.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Charizard all of the way. On its last showing it defeated an Articuno, and it's training against some of the strongest Charizard in the pokemon world, the ones of Charisific Valley.

STICKTOPIA

Whoa I completely forgot Sceptile defeated Darkrai. I really am forgetting about DP. I choose between Pikachu and Charizard. Pikachu would have beat Latios if it weren't for the light screen. It just sucks how Pikachu is weak at the start of every region.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
heracross
hyperbeam
sleep talk
focus punch
megahorn
just makes it a beast

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
It's hard to say, they've all had their plot power and weaknesses.. I'd like to say Charizard, but I feel Pikachu has him beat by a little.

But hey, Bulbasaur's no pushover either.. In fact, all of Ash's Pokemon have amazing stamina.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I voted for Snorlax as only one person had previously voted for it. However, I believe there should be slots for Gliscor, Staraptor, maybe Glalie if your putting Swellow and Corpish up and maybe Tauros. Or at least put an 'Other' option.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I say Infernape all the way. His Blaze can knock out anything! Pikachu isn't that great.

Infernape is really nothing special until it activates Blaze.. which also isn't that special if you think about it since any of his starters could activate Blaze, Overgrow or Torrent and easily wipe the floor with everything too.. even Totodile.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
1) Charizard
2) Sceptile / Infernape

Hope Samurott will join the ranks
& I can see garchomp @ charizard level if gible evolved.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Yep!~ c:

I'd have to say that Ash's strongest Pokemon is either Pikachu, Infernape, Sceptile, or Charizard. They all have a good amount of wins under their belts.

Pikachu
-Tobias's Latios (Draw)
-Lt. Surges Raichu
-Volkner's Electivire
-Paul's Froslass
-Brandon's Regice

Sceptile
-Tobias's Darkrai
-Katie's Walrein
-Winona's Altaria
-Spencer's Claydol (If Winona is there, why not Spencer?)

Infernape
-Paul's Electivire
-Paul's Ninjask
-Volkner's Luxray
-Don't forget wins it had as chimcar and monferno such as driftblim and croconaw
Charizard
-Noland's Articuno
-Gary's Blastoise
-Entei
-COTD's Poliwrath (It was a tough match)
-Charizardtwo
-Harrison's Blaziken (Lost)
Snorlax
-Greta's Medicham
-Harrison's Steelix (? I remember it defeating a steelix)
-Harrison's Hypno
-Gary's Nidoqueen
-Gary's Arcanine

Fixed. Snorlax should be up there as well as Heracross, but I can't remember alll of its battles.

Last edited:

Bsugarhigh

Snorlax won the pokemon wrestling league or have you ALL forgotten. so that means SNORLAX is the strongest. ;143;

Johny Cid

1st Gen Fan
I think, like most people, that Charizard is Ash's strongest pokemon.
Pikachu would be the 2nd.
Sceptile and Infernape are almost tied because they lose too much life in battles, allowing them to reach their ability boost but then they become really powerful. But Sceptile will be in 3rd because he defeated Darkrai.
So Infernape is in the 4th position.
And NOW, Snorlax is the 5th but Oshawott is really tough and I think it's this time that Ash will have a Water starter full evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.