• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Who is the Strongest??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Lets analyze this for a second: Mijumaru couldn't lay a shell on Tranquil so how would he be able to catch up to an Unfezant who is at least twice as fast.

Razor Shell can't do crap unless Mijumaru learns to fly, Water Gun maybe might hit but wit Unfezant being as fast as she is unlikely, Aqua Jet maybe would hit but if Swanna, who is undeniably faster then Mijumaru couldn't catch Unfezant with Brave Bird, I find it unlikely that Mijumaru could catch her, and Tackle is whack lol. So unless Mijumaru learns Ice Beam, I have a hard time believing that he could beat Unfezant.

Again, Snivy, Leavanny and most likely Palpitoad can kick his butt so ya not the strongest by a long shot.

Do you think for one second Charizard would of lost half the battles Pikachu has?? Sure he got reset which should take him out of the running off the bat but come on, unless it's the end of the region, Pikachu is pretty much useless in terms of battles.
If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit. And Oshawott wasn't even properly trained when it took on Trip's Tranquil. Beside, I'm not saying Oshawott is the strongest, but this show lives off inconsistencies.

Did Charizard beat two legendary Pokemon? I remember Charizard losing to Ash's Chikarita

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit. And Oshawott wasn't even properly trained when it took on Trip's Tranquil

Really?? And why hasn't it happened yet?? Hell why didn't it happen with Buizel?? Ya it's not that much better trained lol, he only got Aqua Jet and learned to fight without his shell.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit.
Did Charizard beat two legendary Pokemon? I remember Charizard losing to Ash's Chikarita

First priority means it strikes first...not never misses. Besides, your overlooking Unfezant's abilities.....Air cutter followed up with an Aerial Ace should be enough to take out Oshawott.

And to the bolded part...what??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit. And Oshawott wasn't even properly trained when it took on Trip's Tranquil. Beside, I'm not saying Oshawott is the strongest, but this show lives off inconsistencies.

WTF?? When the hell did he lose to Chikorita??

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Snivy, however I hope she stays as a snivy so she can be strong but in her base form like Bulbasaur and Squirtle.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
Boldore so far is pretty tough. I bet it will play a major part in the league.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Boldore so far is pretty tough. I bet it will play a major part in the league.

I hope so. And I also hope that noone goes through the league without a win.

Snorby

Snorby
You thought wrong, honey. Unlike Scraggy, Oshawott has actually won several important battles. But you can stay pressed.~

/Implying Scraggy has been used in an important battle

Also, I'd say Unfezant, Boldore, and Palpitoad are all neck in neck IMHO.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
/Implying Scraggy has been used in an important battle

Also, I'd say Unfezant, Boldore, and Palpitoad are all neck in neck IMHO.

This is about right, throw in Leavanny in there too.

Grey Wind

I didn't vote for Unfezant because it won all it's battles. Honestly, I didn't even know that. I based it off how well it battled and how it would fair against Ash's other team members. The only pokemon that might beat it is Boldore.
Ah, that's where people are getting it from. I don't really judge it on who would win in a battle between them, because with type match-ups and what not it really wouldn't be a fair way to judge them. Obviously, Charizard would defeat Sceptile in battle, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the former is stronger. Oshawott is stronger than Swadloon, but he'd most likely lose in a battle to him because he's weak to Grass.

And just because Oshawott won the most battles (tied with tepig as you stated) doesn't mean he's the strongest. The only reason I consider Palpitoad to be stronger than oshawott even though Osha beat it, is because Ash commanded him. If it was the other way around....we all know who the winner would be. Besides, what's a water gun to a Hydro pump....
Oh I'm not saying he's definitely the strongest on Ash's team, it's just my opinion. I just don't see how people can judge the strength of a Pokemon based on the the two or three batles that it's had :|

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The strongest Unova pokemon Ash has currently for me is torn between Snivy, Palpitoad, Boldore and Oshawott. I hope by the end of the saga, they would all have gotten stronger, with at least two of them via evolution. But the way I see it, none of them can stand up to the likes of Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Gliscor, Heracross and the rest; they've still got a long way to go.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I voted for Palpitoad but let's be honest here, Oshawott is easily one of the strongest. You guys are saying wins don't equal strong, then why the hell are you saying Tepig is better? Oshawott has type advantage, plus by your logic:

Oshawott has more wins than Tepig, but yet, wins don't equal strenght? Then that means Oshawott is still stronger don't you think? Both Pokemon have shown they are becoming stronger. IMO, it's like this:
Palpitoad
Oshawott
Tepig
Snivy
Boldore
Unfezant
Leavanny
Krokorok
Scraggy

And to you who say Scraggy is stronger, what the hell bro?! Scraggy beat the two monkeys because they needed to give Scraggy wins, and they wouldn't make him win against BISHARP/EMBOAR/CONKELDURR/THRO/SAWK!!!! They needed trainers that would never be seen again to make him shine, but honestly, Osha could pwn Scraggy's ***

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I voted for Palpitoad but let's be honest here, Oshawott is easily one of the strongest. You guys are saying wins don't equal strong, then why the hell are you saying Tepig is better? Oshawott has type advantage, plus by your logic:

Oshawott has more wins than Tepig, but yet, wins don't equal strenght? Then that means Oshawott is still stronger don't you think? Both Pokemon have shown they are becoming stronger. IMO, it's like this:
Palpitoad
Oshawott
Tepig
Snivy
Boldore
Unfezant
Leavanny
Krokorok
Scraggy

And to you who say Scraggy is stronger, what the hell bro?! Scraggy beat the two monkeys because they needed to give Scraggy wins, and they wouldn't make him win against BISHARP/EMBOAR/CONKELDURR/THRO/SAWK!!!! They needed trainers that would never be seen again to make him shine, but honestly, Osha could pwn Scraggy's ***

LOL, why don't u go back and see how well Mijumaru has done in situations when he has a type advantage. The only time Tepig didn't do great in a type advantage situation was against the ice cream.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
LOL, why don't u go back and see how well Mijumaru has done in situations when he has a type advantage. The only time Tepig didn't do great in a type advantage situation was against the ice cream.

LOL you are saying Tepig would have won against Darmanitan, Bianca's DAD? He would have won against Pansear, who no matter what would have won, since the writers had to give him a win? May I remind you Tepig was abandoned for losing to a ... Deerling..? Tepig lost to Dwebble, Burgh's Dwebble btw... He had both the advantage and disadvantage. Oshawott beat Blitzle, he had the disadvantage. When did Tepig beat a water type or a rock type? I am not saying Tepig is weak, but IMO Oshawott is stronger. We have different opinions...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
LOL you are saying Tepig would have won against Darmanitan, Bianca's DAD? He would have won against Pansear, who no matter what would have won, since the writers had to give him a win? May I remind you Tepig was abandoned for losing to a ... Deerling..? Tepig lost to Dwebble, Burgh's Dwebble btw... He had both the advantage and disadvantage. Oshawott beat Blitzle, he had the disadvantage. When did Tepig beat a water type or a rock type? I am not saying Tepig is weak, but IMO Oshawott is stronger. We have different opinions...

Um considering Ash wasn't even gonna use Mijumaru, maybe, who knows??

Lol I can use that same excuse on every gym battle Mijumaru ever won.

Lol may I remind u that his trainer was an ******* who never trained him??

Tepig had NO advantage in that battle, in fact he was at an disadvantage.

That battle was complete and utter luck lol.

When did he battle one to beat it??

And he beat Roggenrola(kind of).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh I'm not saying he's definitely the strongest on Ash's team, it's just my opinion. I just don't see how people can judge the strength of a Pokemon based on the the two or three batles that it's had :|

Let's be honest here: You wanted to vote for Tepig, but you knew that Oshawott's biggest stan (AKA, me) would have hunted you down. Regardless, I value your decision; Oshawott has demonstrated more talent in a single battle than most Pokemon have demonstrated throughout entire sagas. That's rare.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Let's be honest here: You wanted to vote for Tepig, but you knew that Oshawott's biggest stan (AKA, me) would have hunted you down. Regardless, I value your decision; Oshawott has demonstrated more talent in a single battle than most Pokemon have demonstrated throughout entire sagas. That's rare.

Lol the bias in this statement is astounding!!

So now the monkeys are weak? Haha, lame excuse.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Um considering Ash wasn't even gonna use Mijumaru, maybe, who knows??

Lol I can use that same excuse on every gym battle Mijumaru ever won.

Lol may I remind u that his trainer was an ******* who never trained him??

Tepig had NO advantage in that battle, in fact he was at an disadvantage.

That battle was complete and utter luck lol.

When did he battle one to beat it??

And he beat Roggenrola(kind of).

How do you know he never trained him? How do you know the trainer wasn't nice at the beginning, and trained and was friends with Tepig at the beginning, but got a bad experience and became mean?? You can't assume things when you don't know them. No, Tepig wouldn't beat Darmanitan. Darmanitan belongs to someone who was a trainer in his younger years, if Oshawott with a type advantage didn't beat him, Tepig wouldn't have a chance. How did Tepig have no advantage against Dwebble? Dwebble is bug and rock type. He had a disadvantage and an advantage. Oshawott's wn wasn't luck... Oshawott had been working the whole episode without his shell, so the training was good, and he managed to beat Oshawott. Ok then if Oshawott won by luck, I can also say that about Tepig :p Seriously, you should seriously learn to respect other people's opinions, I've been seeing your posts here, and if you don't want people's opinions, you should just not creathe a thread at all.
So now the monkeys are weak? Haha, lame excuse.
Before you reply, try to read what I wrote, because I never said they are weak.
As I said before, they had to give Scraggy a win. They couldn't let him win against the rivals because that would make them look very very weak, so they had to give him wins against cotds. And yes, the monkeys are weak, comparing to the other Pokemon there (Emboar, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Excadrill etc). Scraggy would never win against those I said, or Seismitoad or the others. (except maybe Gothorita)
I see you guys are Oshawott haters, but you should seriously learn to respect opinions -_-

WTF?? When the hell did he lose to Chikorita??
At the beginning of Johto, Charizard did lose to a Chikorita, the Chikorita Ash caught.

Whatever, we'll never get to an agreement, let's just leave it like that. We both have different opinions and points of view so we'll never make it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.