• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Who is the Strongest??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Tepig wouldn't beat Darmanitan.
And you know this how?

Darmanitan belongs to someone who was a trainer in his younger years,
So is pretty much every adult in pokemon except Nando. This doesn't mean anything.

How did Tepig have no advantage against Dwebble? Dwebble is bug and rock type. He had a disadvantage and an advantage.
Um, no. Fire is neutral against Rock/Bug. Rock is super effective against Tepig, and besides how was he supposed to survive Rock Wrecker?

Oshawott's wn wasn't luck... Oshawott had been working the whole episode without his shell, so the training was good, and he managed to beat Blitzle.
Blitzle slammed into a rock and fainted.

Seriously, you should seriously learn to respect other people's opinions,
And yet you freaked out when I said Oshawott wasn't that strong.

Before you reply, try to read what I wrote, because I never said they are weak.
You implied that they were.

As I said before, they had to give Scraggy a win. They couldn't let him win against the rivals because that would make them look very very weak, so they had to give him wins against cotds.
That's no reason to say Scraggy's wins don't count. And I don't think they care about making the rivals look weak. Remember how fast Georgia lost to Bianca? Yeah......

And yes, the monkeys are weak,
And there it is, lol.

comparing to the other Pokemon there (Emboar, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Excadrill etc). Scraggy would never win against those I said, or Seismitoad or the others. (except maybe Gothorita)
Scraggy could beat Emboar, Bianca is far less competant than Ash. Conkeldurr can't win anything, Bisharp got destroyed, and so did Excadrill.

I see you guys are Oshawott haters, but you should seriously learn to respect opinions -_-
Ok.............whatever then. Sorry about being such an Oshawott hater. I didn't mean it.

At the beginning of Johto, Charizard did lose to a Chikorita, the Chikorita Ash caught.
Ash just called him back, he didn't get defeated.

Whatever, we'll never get to an agreement, let's just leave it like that. We both have different opinions and points of view so we'll never make it
NOW I'll stop. XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
How do you know he never trained him? How do you know the trainer wasn't nice at the beginning, and trained and was friends with Tepig at the beginning, but got a bad experience and became mean?? You can't assume things when you don't know them. No, Tepig wouldn't beat Darmanitan. Darmanitan belongs to someone who was a trainer in his younger years, if Oshawott with a type advantage didn't beat him, Tepig wouldn't have a chance. How did Tepig have no advantage against Dwebble? Dwebble is bug and rock type. He had a disadvantage and an advantage. Oshawott's wn wasn't luck... Oshawott had been working the whole episode without his shell, so the training was good, and he managed to beat Oshawott. Ok then if Oshawott won by luck, I can also say that about Tepig :p Seriously, you should seriously learn to respect other people's opinions, I've been seeing your posts here, and if you don't want people's opinions, you should just not creathe a thread at all.

Before you reply, try to read what I wrote, because I never said they are weak.
As I said before, they had to give Scraggy a win. They couldn't let him win against the rivals because that would make them look very very weak, so they had to give him wins against cotds. And yes, the monkeys are weak, comparing to the other Pokemon there (Emboar, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Excadrill etc). Scraggy would never win against those I said, or Seismitoad or the others. (except maybe Gothorita)
I see you guys are Oshawott haters, but you should seriously learn to respect opinions -_-

At the beginning of Johto, Charizard did lose to a Chikorita, the Chikorita Ash caught.

Whatever, we'll never get to an agreement, let's just leave it like that. We both have different opinions and points of view so we'll never make it

Lol if he was a good trainer he would never have run the second Tepig lost, that's what I mean, and obviously Tepig wasn't well trained or he would of known something besides Tackle and Ember. The were obviously new partners lol.

But we won't know now will we, and btw Ash has beat trainers who have been training for years before lol, it's not impossible.

Tepig does neutral damage cuz the rock typing cancels out the bug type advantage. Tepig had no advantage here, while Dwebble did.

Pls go back to how Mijumaru won that battle, that's right with the move he can't control lol. If he had won with his shell or Water Gun, hell even Tackle then it would of been a legit win. That's like saying that Mijumaru tying against Watchog wasn't luck lol.

Really which win of Tepig's was by luck??

No I respect peoples opinions, but when it is clear bias like Scraggy being his strongest pokemon, I'm not just gonna accept it lol. i don't see you accepting my opinion??

There is no way in hell Charizard lost to Chikorita when a few episodes before that he beat Casey's lol.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Lol if he was a good trainer he would never have run the second Tepig lost, that's what I mean, and obviously Tepig wasn't well trained or he would of known something besides Tackle and Ember. The were obviously new partners lol.

But we won't know now will we, and btw Ash has beat trainers who have been training for years before lol, it's not impossible.

Tepig does neutral damage cuz the rock typing cancels out the bug type advantage. Tepig had no advantage here, while Dwebble did.

Pls go back to how Mijumaru won that battle, that's right with the move he can't control lol. If he had won with his shell or Water Gun, hell even Tackle then it would of been a legit win. That's like saying that Mijumaru tying against Watchog wasn't luck lol.

Really which win of Tepig's was by luck??

No I respect peoples opinions, but when it is clear bias like Scraggy being his strongest pokemon, I'm not just gonna accept it lol. i don't see you accepting my opinion??

There is no way in hell Charizard lost to Chikorita when a few episodes before that he beat Casey's lol.

lol charizard did lose XD
I am not accepting your opinion because your being really mean towards people that like oshawott. And my point, which win of oshawott was by luck? a win is a win. my bad about dwebble, forgot fire is weak against rock

And you know this how?

So is pretty much every adult in pokemon except Nando. This doesn't mean anything.

Um, no. Fire is neutral against Rock/Bug. Rock is super effective against Tepig, and besides how was he supposed to survive Rock Wrecker?

Blitzle slammed into a rock and fainted.

And yet you freaked out when I said Oshawott wasn't that strong.

You implied that they were.

That's no reason to say Scraggy's wins don't count. And I don't think they care about making the rivals look weak. Remember how fast Georgia lost to Bianca? Yeah......

And there it is, lol.

Scraggy could beat Emboar, Bianca is far less competant than Ash. Conkeldurr can't win anything, Bisharp got destroyed, and so did Excadrill.

Ok.............whatever then. Sorry about being such an Oshawott hater. I didn't mean it.

Ash just called him back, he didn't get defeated.

NOW I'll stop. XD

Charizard lost in a not official battle against a wild Chikorita, he went to a rock and couldnt battle. I see my bad, I forgot Dwebble's typing cancels it. I didn't imply the monkeys were weak, I just said that comparing to the other Pokemon there, giving Scraggy a win would seem kinda... uhmm I don't know but just to give him a win.
Ok and now it's over. :p

Last edited:

RWB

Dragon busted by Her

Except that is what actually happened. Charizard was defeated by Chikorita(nowadays Ash's Bayleef).

Charizard lost in a not official battle against a wild Chikorita, he went to a rock and couldnt battle. I see my bad, I forgot Dwebble's typing cancels it. I didn't imply the monkeys were weak, I just said that comparing to the other Pokemon there, giving Scraggy a win would seem kinda... uhmm I don't know but just to give him a win.

Ok, sorry then.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
lol charizard did lose XD
I am not accepting your opinion because your being really mean towards people that like oshawott. And my point, which win of oshawott was by luck? a win is a win

Oh ya, them crashing into a mountain equals a defeat lol grow up, I never said one mean thing about anyone who likes the otter so just shut up with the second grade little kid crap, if you can't debate on this forum your in the wrong place lol.

I just gave you two examples of Mijumaru winning(well a win and a draw) by luck and you won't accept it lol.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Oh ya, them crashing into a mountain equals a defeat lol grow up, I never said one mean thing about anyone who likes the otter so just shut up with the second grade little kid crap, if you can't debate on this forum your in the wrong place lol.

I just gave you two examples of Mijumaru winning(well a win and a draw) by luck and you won't accept it lol.

It's not luck, it's a normal win. You're not being mean? Oh yeah, like when you implied that who voted for Oshawott was just retarded, that every other Pokemon is much better, totally not being mean... -_- and lol shut up? now that you dont have more arguments, you just start trying to throw me down? lol we'll see who has to grow up :p And face the fact, Charizard did lose, don't believe me? Go check it by yourself.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's not luck, it's a normal win. You're not being mean? Oh yeah, like when you implied that who voted for Oshawott was just retarded, that every other Pokemon is much better, totally not being mean... -_- and lol shut up? now that you dont have more arguments, you just start trying to throw me down? lol we'll see who has to grow up :p

So when a Pokemon wins with a move they can't control, that's not luck?? Wow awesome lol, keep believing that. I didn't say they were retarded lol, I said biased, because there are pokemon on Ash's team who can kick Mijumaru's butt, there how can he realistically be the strongest?? So you expect me to pull an argument out of my butt when you haven't given me anything to argue against??

I said shut up with the I'm not gonna argue with a meanie crap that kids do in second grade jeez -____-.

Stop fighting! Can't you see you're hurting innocent bystanders?!

On topic: It's weird that nobody has voted for Tepig/Pignite, yet in the strongest starter thread he was winning.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
So when a Pokemon wins with a move they can't control, that's not luck?? Wow awesome lol, keep believing that. I didn't say they were retarded lol, I said biased, because there are pokemon on Ash's team who can kick Mijumaru's butt, there how can he realistically be the strongest?? So you expect me to pull an argument out of my butt when you haven't given me anything to argue against??

I said shut up with the I'm not gonna argue with a meanie crap that kids do in second grade jeez -____-.

I never said Oshawott was THE stronger, I voted for Palpitoad, not Oshawott, but imo he is one of the strongest because he's had more battles than most of them, and more wins than most of them, it's simple. Oshawott might be an annoying Pokemon that steals spotlight and is afraid of taller or whatever Pokemon, but he does fight well. And so does Tepig, and Snivy etc. All of them fight well. But it's a matter of different points of view, you see Tepig being stronger, I see Oshawott. You created this thread, you should clearly expect to see different opinions and points of view. Of course you have your point of view as well, but so do other people.
I agree some Pokemon are stronger than Oshawott. But I just don't think Tepig is. We just have different opinions, so just leave it like that k?

lol XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

On topic: It's weird that nobody has voted for Tepig/Pignite, yet in the strongest starter thread he was winning.

Lol, hey now I was just having a debate, no fighting on my side :).

I never said Oshawott was THE stronger, I voted for Palpitoad, not Oshawott, but imo he is one of the strongest because he's had more battles than most of them, and more wins than most of them, it's simple. Oshawott might be an annoying Pokemon that steals spotlight and is afraid of taller or whatever Pokemon, but he does fight well. And so does Tepig, and Snivy etc. All of them fight well. But it's a matter of different points of view, you see Tepig being stronger, I see Oshawott. You created this thread, you should clearly expect to see different opinions and points of view. Of course you have your point of view as well, but so do other people.
I agree some Pokemon are stronger than Oshawott. But I just don't think Tepig is. We just have different opinions, so just leave it like that k?

lol XD

And I never said Tepig was the strongest, I voted for Palpitoad lol. Lets look at this, technically Mijumaru wouldn't even have half the battles he does thanks to Ash not actually choosing him and him popping out when he isn't wanted lol. I do think Tepig is stronger because he is more reliable lol. Mijumaru's power level varies greatly while Tepig's is pretty consistent. Again I have no problem accepting opinions but the thread name is Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the moment not Who are Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon. Mijumaru is clearly not the strongest, and number of battles doesn't determine who is and who isn't. It's all about consistency and over all power and that isn't Mijumaru.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
And I never said Tepig was the strongest, I voted for Palpitoad lol.
At least we agree on something :p

Lets look at this, technically Mijumaru wouldn't even have half the battles he does thanks to Ash not actually choosing him and him popping out when he isn't wanted lol.
lmao that annoyed me a lot at the beginning but then i kinda got used and i like it now :p

I do think Tepig is stronger because he is more reliable lol. Mijumaru's power level varies greatly while Tepig's is pretty consistent.
Ok I see your point, Oshawott can be strong and can be a annoying kid sometimes

Again I have no problem accepting opinions but the thread name is Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the moment not Who are Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon. Mijumaru is clearly not the strongest, and number of battles doesn't determine who is and who isn't. It's all about consistency and over all power and that isn't Mijumaru.

I agree Oshawott is not the strongest. But as I said, we have different points of views, so we won't really ever accept each others' opinions here. Let's end this okay? :p

So I didn't really explain why I voted for Palpitoad so I think I will do it now... I voted for Palpitoad because in the battles he was shown in, he was a big powerhouse, and he managed to take out Zebstrika (with a type advantage but yeah) who had taken out Bianca's whole team. I would have better reasons but we havent seen him in almost thirty episodes, but I hope Palpitoad keeps up the good battles.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
At least we agree on something :p

lmao that annoyed me a lot at the beginning but then i kinda got used and i like it now :p

Ok I see your point, Oshawott can be strong and can be a annoying kid sometimes

I agree Oshawott is not the strongest. But as I said, we have different points of views, so we won't really ever accept each others' opinions here. Let's end this okay? :p

So I didn't really explain why I voted for Palpitoad so I think I will do it now... I voted for Palpitoad because in the battles he was shown in, he was a big powerhouse, and he managed to take out Zebstrika (with a type advantage but yeah) who had taken out Bianca's whole team. I would have better reasons but we havent seen him in almost thirty episodes, but I hope Palpitoad keeps up the good battles.

Lol finally :)

I still can't stand it, it's like every time he pops out he loses pretty much, so why do it??

Lol sometimes........

Fine...Match OVER!!!!!!!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lol the bias in this statement is astounding!!

Call it whatever you want; it doesn't change the fact that Oshawott has been better developed than Ash's other Pokemon, bar Pikachu. I really believe that Oshawott will go far without having to evolve; he can be a second Pikachu.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Call it whatever you want; it doesn't change the fact that Oshawott has been better developed than Ash's other Pokemon, bar Pikachu. I really believe that Oshawott will go far without having to evolve; he can be a second Pikachu.

That's great in all but this is the strongest thread not the most developed thread, take it to the favorites thread lol.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
By my judgment, here's how I would rank them:

1. Krokorok
2. Palpitoad
3. Unfezant
4. Snivy
5. Oshawott
6. Tepig
7. Boldore
8. Leavanny
9. Scraggy

Honestly, I find it hard to judge. Given the accomplishments we've seen so far, this is what I would have to say.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1. Krokorok
2. Palpitoad
3. Unfezant
4. Snivy
5. Oshawott
6. Tepig
7. Boldore
8. Leavanny
9. Scraggy

Honestly, I find it hard to judge. Given the accomplishments we've seen so far, this is what I would have to say.

Oh come on, Leavanny would kill Mijumaru lol.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her

Chikorita beat Bulbasaur first, then, while already damaged, went on to beat Charizard, though it fainted after winning.

Grey Wind

1. Krokorok
2. Palpitoad
3. Unfezant
4. Snivy
5. Oshawott
6. Tepig
7. Boldore
8. Leavanny
9. Scraggy

Krokorok? Really? Whatever about Palpitoad and Unfezant being the strongest, but Krokorok? It's only had one win (Seismitoad and Scolipede), and it got help from Pikachu there. I honestly can't see how Krokorok could be the strongest at all :/ Some people judge by wins... which it doesn't have, and some people judge by how it would fare against other team mates... and it would be easily beaten by Leavanny, Oshawott, Palpitoad and Snivy.

Oh come on, Leavanny would kill Mijumaru lol.
So? Obviously Oshawott would lose to a Grass type Pokemon, that doesn't mean he's not strong. Oshawott would easily defeat Tepig, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's stronger. I think wins and experience are a much better way to judge strength.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Chikorita beat Bulbasaur first, then, while already damaged, went on to beat Charizard, though it fainted after winning.

Pls read the first line of what you just quoted -_______-

Krokorok? Really? Whatever about Palpitoad and Unfezant being the strongest, but Krokorok? It's only had one win (Seismitoad and Scolipede), and it got help from Pikachu there. I honestly can't see how Krokorok could be the strongest at all :/ Some people judge by wins... which it doesn't have, and some people judge by how it would fare against other team mates... and it would be easily beaten by Leavanny, Oshawott, Palpitoad and Snivy.

So? Obviously Oshawott would lose to a Grass type Pokemon, that doesn't mean he's not strong. Oshawott would easily defeat Tepig, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's stronger. I think wins and experience are a much better way to judge strength.

Did I say he was weak?? No, I said there is no way in hell Leavanny is the second weakest lol. And ya, if he can't beat a Pokemon, there is no way he can be stronger then them lol. Wins and experience don't mean **** if he can't beat a certain pokemon. And pls enlighten me on how Mijumaru can beat Tepig so easily lol?? Mijumaru and fire types don't go well together lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.