• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Who is the Strongest??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
So when a Pokemon wins with a move they can't control, that's not luck?? Wow awesome lol, keep believing that.

Obviously it's strength because even though Oshawott(Not Mijumaru)couldn't control it, it was still strong enough to defeat the opponent.

And I don't think most of the people on here are being the crappy second grader~

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Obviously it's strength because even though Oshawott(Not Mijumaru)couldn't control it, it was still strong enough to defeat the opponent.

And I don't think most of the people on here are being the crappy second grader~

It's still a win by luck lol, you can have the strongest move ever but if you can't control it and you still win, it's luck plain ams simple.

Mijumaru=Oshawott -_________________- *facepalms*.

When u don't continue a discussion cuz you think the other person is a meanie u are lol.

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
Oh but see, in America where you are from it's Oshawott~

And I'm pretty sure you killed your point with chatspeak...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Ya cuz there's a law saying that I can't use the Japanese name if it sounds better to me -_________-

What??

What is wrong with you, kid.

If it missed, Oshawott would have failed. It's as simple as that.

And technically it is Mijumaru. That's his original name. Oshawott isn't.

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
>.< No **** Sherlock there isn't a law.

Whatever, my point is Oshawott isn't one of the weakest. Though it's simply perspective.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
>.< No **** Sherlock there isn't a law.

Whatever, my point is Oshawott isn't one of the weakest. Though it's simply perspective.

Well don't bring it up if your gonna get all offended by the response -____-.

Ya but he is not the strongest, which is the whole point of this thread.

Oshawott is not a weak pokemon because he has shown to be strong in battles.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oshawott is not a weak pokemon because he has shown to be strong in battles.

OMG BUT HE IS NOT THE STRONGEST JEEZ!!! Do u guys even read the title of the thread??

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
Yes, and we think he is much stronger then what you are trying to debate.

Maybe we simply got off to a wrong start~

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
We're talking about the strongest unova Pokemon Ash has now. Oshawott isn't the strongest or the weakest. So why don't we move on?:rolleyes:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
We're talking about the strongest unova Pokemon Ash has now. Oshawott isn't the strongest or the weakest. So why don't we move on?:rolleyes:

Thank you!!! God this is what I'm saying lol, I never said he was the weakest -____-.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Honestly, despite Palpitoad's lack of appearance, I'm not all that shocked that he's winning, sure his only real threat opponent was Elesa's Zebstrika, who still wasn't a threat, but no matter

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly, despite Palpitoad's lack of appearance, I'm not all that shocked that he's winning, sure his only real threat opponent was Elesa's Zebstrika, who still wasn't a threat, but no matter

Lol Zebstricka pwned a whole team and has shown to be really strong. Definite threat man.

Lol Zebstricka pwned a whole team and has shown to be really strong. Definite threat man.

Um, the team that got pwned by Zebstrika was weak as hell. Tepig could probably do what Zebstrika did. Let's not over rate the zebra.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Um, the team that got pwned by Zebstrika was weak as hell. Tepig could probably do what Zebstrika did. Let's not over rate the zebra.

Oh ya, lets listen to the guy with the Bel bias lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That is a very good idea. :)

-_______________________________________________________________________________________________-

-_______________________________________________________________________________________________-

I would hate it if my face looked like this. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.