• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Who is the Strongest??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Can we reset this poll?? I wanna change my vote :S

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
My vote goes to Tepig (soon to be Pignite) cos even though he lost confidence when he was defeated he eventually managed to get back on his feet.

I like Oshawott better but I voted Tepig cos he's the starter that's evolving first.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm actually somewhat impressed with Pignite, though it's disappointing that it's not gaining a Fighting move

Now, now, he can still get another move lol, the manga doesn't show everything remember :).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Come on guys, vote pls!!!!!

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
Come on guys, vote pls!!!!!

DDidn't kknow that there was two, last one I voted for snivy and now i voted for pignite. he does seem one of the strongest but time will tell.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
DDidn't kknow that there was two, last one I voted for snivy and now i voted for pignite. he does seem one of the strongest but time will tell.

Ya I agree lol, Pignite was beast in that last battle :).

Blazicken

Sex on fire
I wish for it to be gigalith or krookodile in the near future...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Pignite looks better than Palpitoad now.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Shraeder

It's Lit
I put Unfezant...idk why, guess cuz he's 1-0? Don't think Palpitoad is, I think people voted for him because he beat Zebstrika, who was at a major disadvantage, and cuz he beat Stoutland, who had terrible trainer that didn't know how to use moves XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I put Unfezant...idk why, guess cuz he's 1-0? Don't think Palpitoad is, I think people voted for him because he beat Zebstrika, who was at a major disadvantage, and cuz he beat Stoutland, who had terrible trainer that didn't know how to use moves XD

I believe you mean she lol??

and cuz he beat Stoutland, who had terrible trainer that didn't know how to use moves XD

If I recall, Stoutland was not a pokemon owned by Bianca, Morrison or Barry, thus he did not have a terrible trainer.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If I recall, Stoutland was not a pokemon owned by Bianca, Morrison or Barry, thus he did not have a terrible trainer.

Here we go again.............

Status
Not open for further replies.