• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Who is the Strongest??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I find his Pignite really strong

I chose Pignite. He did show quite a lot of power when he defeated Emboar and Heatmor.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I chose Pignite. He did show quite a lot of power when he defeated Emboar and Heatmor.

That he did, I just hope he doesn't get totally killed in the upcoming gym battle :(.

zeno48

Zaker!
Pignite considering it beat two fire pokemon.

I wish I could change my vote to Pignite. (He was still Tepig when I voted Palpitoad)

Blazicken

Sex on fire
potential spoilers? in what universe?
Palpitoad and boldore are up there on my list

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
potential spoilers? in what universe?
Palpitoad and boldore are up there on my list

Cuz half the evo's haven't happened in the dub lol.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think Pignite's his strongest

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Pignite and Palpitoad>Snivy>Unfezant and Krokorok>Boldore and Leavanny>Oshawott and Scraggy

I really pray that Pignite, Palpitoad and Scraggy evolve soon; Boldore would be nice but I just want to see Ash battle more with his pokemon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have a rather pertinent question: How does Palpitoad have the most votes, when he was missing-in-action for almost nine months?

I have a rather pertinent question: How does Palpitoad have the most votes, when he was missing-in-action for almost nine months?

How can you say that. He beat a Darumaka. He must be powerful. >:O

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Just because the battles he was in, he was pretty good lol.

Pretty good win/loss ratio lol.

Wait he lost three times? He won twice in the first tournament and then against Zebstrika, and lost against Emolga and Garbodor. Who was the third loss against?

Oshawott, and I believe the reason Palpitoad is currently winning is because Pignite didn't exist when the thread started.

Status
Not open for further replies.