• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is better, Groudon or Kyogre?

Groudon or Kyogre

• Groudon

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 72 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skwog

PurpleHaze
Groudon, hands down.
Who cares if Kyogre has a type advantage?
Groudon is simply amazing, plus I am rather partial to it since Ruby was my first 3rd gen game ;D

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
I like Groudon alot better

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I prefer Kyorge, mainly because I love Water types, and I love the fact that it sets up Rain Dance.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I would have to go with Kyoger;382;.It helps be with the beauty contests and Sapphire was the the first Pokemon game I ever played.

Rsr57

Kyogre. It gets more advantage for Auto-Rain that Groudon for Auto-Sun. And Saphire was my 3ºrd gen and i have used kyogre a lot more.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Groudon FTW!!!

PsychicChampion

Groundon all the way!

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
I prefer Groudon. Even though Kyogre is better battle-wise, I like Groudon better because it has a cooler design and it has the auto-sun/Solarbeam combo.

In a battle I think Kyogre is the better of the two; however, I've always liked Groudon better than Kyogre. Groudon looks awesome and it is a great Pokemon in its own right.

Beebar234

I'm indiffrent to both, but I pick Kyogre because I'm better in the Sapphire feild in Pokemon Pinball RS.

SuperSkitty

to the rescue !
I've always liked Groudon more just because I caught it first in my Emerald. LOL
So I've used it more. But Kyogre is better imo when it comes to battling.

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
Kyogre. Never liked Groudon that much.

M4zz

Banned
Groudon. Three reasons.
-There are too many overpowered water types, such as Gyarados, Swampert, Palkia, and Kyogre
-There are only 49 ground types including Arceus when it's holding the correct plate, compared to the massive 134(include Arceus) water types. Thats nearly 1/3 of the National dex!!!
-IT's design beat's kyogre's onto dry land.