• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is more obnoxious: antitheists or Bible-thumpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
erienne is right people who try to preach their religions or beliefs are most obnoxious. Why can't they leave people alone. (like my mom)

Im atheist and I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well I find that the opposite is also true. Atheists trying to disprove religion and beliefs is annoying. They can be obnoxious too. I wish they'd leave people alone.

Though I agree, some people try much too hard to preach their beliefs.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Think certain people are just obnoxious. I dont think their beliefs come into it. I think if someone who was a Christian and was trying to convert everyone, suddenly became an atheist, I think they would try and convert people in just the same way.

So my answer is they are really both as bad as each other, but its nothing to do with the views (or verry little in my opinion) more to do with the sort of person they are.

kochoupink

butts lol
Now that this thread has died down, I would like to confess this to y'all:

I made this thread when I was drunk. It was not intended to be a serious debate but, instead, to be a comment on how silly y'all look when you debate religion.
Kudos :) Made my day!

J.T.

ಠ_ಠ
Oh, come on, you didn't need to make us debaters look silly for debating topics related to religion.

We do a fine enough job of that ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.