• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is replaying GSC in honor of the new games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Banned
I restarted my Gold game to warm up for the U.S. release of HG/SS. Right now, I just got my third badge after three tries of doing so because of Whitney's evil Miltank.

I'm playing Gold to commemorate for my HeartGold when I get it in English. It's always great to replay stuff. |D

brierre512

im tempted to, but the graphics make my eyes hurt lol

CruxisPirate

Old School Trainer
I am playing through them in honor of the remakes. I fell off the pokemon band wagon when honen and shinnoh became popular. I love the origional pokemon and Gold and silver's editions. Can't wait for the remakes!

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I played Gold again and it was actually kinda bad because those pokes learn so few moves it sometimes just irritated me. Anyways my team was:
Typhlosion
Quagsire
Lanturn
Xatu

It was pretty fun to use and I got to see quagsires power.

Krait

Downloaded the Crystal ROM just so i could play as Marina (I don't like to call her Kris...).
Started with Totodile.
My team right now is: Feraligatr, Noctowl, Victreebel, Espeon, Electabuzz and Hitmontop

Playing for celebration and for the silly fact that I'm going to miss Marina so much.

Krait

Downloaded the Crystal ROM just so i could play as Marina (I don't like to call her Kris...).
Started with Totodile.
My team right now is: Feraligatr, Noctowl, Victreebel, Espeon, Electabuzz and Hitmontop

Playing for celebration and for the silly fact that I'm going to miss Marina so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.