• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Stronger Ash's Charizard or Ash's Infernape w/Blaze activated?

Charizard or Infernape w/Blaze?

• Charizard

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Infernape (Blaze Activated)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Both are equal in power

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
but how does it fell that a 10 year old kid and also a funky robot with a gas mask from a fan 1980s gag manga can beat all of them hell forget that the whole verse
Arale has the power of toonforce

IdleInconsequentialGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

CreativeDrearyBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

daql50j-442b101a-98db-48c1-adc1-0ad825427774.gif

ca971bb0ffc87250f5d22d6f2cdba9c7b2755ddc_hq.gif

6156241-7213168051-gagma.png
but still I think ash charzarid is returing in pokemon journeys maybe soon I say this cause I was looking at the pokemon journeys logo Netflix thing and then I look at the corner of it and I see squirtle playing with bulbasuar and It shows charzarid throwing out a flamethrower next to Ash's house :O
I would only want Charizard to return in Journeys if they do him justice and give it an opponent like Articuno if not stronger to show the results of it's training post BW.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Arale has the power of toonforce

IdleInconsequentialGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

CreativeDrearyBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

daql50j-442b101a-98db-48c1-adc1-0ad825427774.gif

ca971bb0ffc87250f5d22d6f2cdba9c7b2755ddc_hq.gif

6156241-7213168051-gagma.png

I would only want Charizard to return in Journeys if they do him justice and give it an opponent like Articuno if not stronger to show the results of it's training post BW.
oh I was talking about ben 10 and also tori bot but arale ones shotted tori bot. but ya charzarid most likely is going to return I mean I saw the corner and it showed the other starters yea I would like them to do justice for him like it showed him fighting a freaking reshiram but they had ash return charzarid cause he didnt want him to be controlled :/ if he were to come back I would like him to give him against someone like mewtwo or maybe Lugia this would be cool like with mewtwo cause like red and stuff but ya someone like that are maybe have him go against leons charzarid for a epic battle like pikachu vs Leon but ya I am expecting him to come maybe like season 2 of journeys but Jesus is that Arale breaking out of fiction????

Last edited:

Krackochu

Hmmm hard question. The problem with charizard vs infernape is simple. Both of them are immeasurable strong and have great feats however durability wise I give it to infernape. He got absolute crapped on and still kept going. However charizard's record is great until it isn't. I'd say a charizard who isn't jobbing would be able to beat blazeape just barely.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Hmmm hard question. The problem with charizard vs infernape is simple. Both of them are immeasurable strong and have great feats however durability wise I give it to infernape. He got absolute crapped on and still kept going. However charizard's record is great until it isn't. I'd say a charizard who isn't jobbing would be able to beat blazeape just barely.
yea id say ash charzarid takes this one but infernape also had some pretty bad loses like that time he got hurt by mewoth fury swipes of love. but infernape really dosent have the moveset to do much to charzarid also charzarid has wing attack to do some effective damage so id personally say ash's charzarid wins this one against blaze ape

Krackochu

yea id say ash charzarid takes this one but infernape also had some pretty bad loses like that time he got hurt by mewoth fury swipes of love. but infernape really dosent have the moveset to do much to charzarid also charzarid has wing attack to do some effective damage so id personally say ash's charzarid wins this one against blaze ape
Yea I feel we all need to start taking into account the movesets the pokemon have more when we do 1v1s like this. We also gotta look at the opponents they were fighting. Here's an example
Ash's pikachu vs Ash's greninja
Now they both fought champions but if we look at the battles more clearly Gardevoir was hitting greninja with not very effective attacks. It literally spammed shadow ball a move greninja is resistant towards. Unlike Ash's pikachu vs leon's charizard where Pikachu got hit with more neutral attacks.

Krackochu

Yea I feel we all need to start taking into account the movesets the pokemon have more when we do 1v1s like this. We also gotta look at the opponents they were fighting. Here's an example
Ash's pikachu vs Ash's greninja
Now they both fought champions but if we look at the battles more clearly Gardevoir was hitting greninja with not very effective attacks. It literally spammed shadow ball a move greninja is resistant towards. Unlike Ash's pikachu vs leon's charizard where Pikachu got hit with more neutral attacks.
No wait I rewatched the ash vs leon fight. And charizard was also using not very effective attacks aswell before charizard used flamethrower. Oof

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

alright but infernape dosent even have any attacks to damage charzarid he has mach punch and charzarid is a flying type not effective flamethrower which won't do anything since charzarid is a fire type and he also has dig which won't even be effective on a flying type and flare blitz and charzarid is still a fire type so that won't do any real damage. I honestly don't think those moves are going to cut it

Krackochu

True true but we also got to take on the fact that attacks that have high potency can do more even if their not very effective. I believe blazeape would definitely do something with those attacks heck he could even use dig to get away from charizard.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

True true but we also got to take on the fact that attacks that have high potency can do more even if their not very effective. I believe blazeape would definitely do something with those attacks heck he could even use dig to get away from charizard.
ya but I think charzarid should be able to catch infernape if he does use dig charzarid can just use dragon tail as dig to catch infernape or something like that

alright but infernape dosent even have any attacks to damage charzarid he has mach punch and charzarid is a flying type not effective flamethrower which won't do anything since charzarid is a fire type and he also has dig which won't even be effective on a flying type and flare blitz and charzarid is still a fire type so that won't do any real damage. I honestly don't think those moves are going to cut it
hello buddy, how's everything going?

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Yea that would be something charizard could do.
hello buddy, how's everything going?
everything going pretty good for me right now. my bet right now is ash's charzarid bulbasaur and Squirtle will return in journeys since there were shown on the pokemon journeys cover in the corner next to ash's house but I think Pokemon Chronicles is one of the best pokemon side serries there is it was honestly really good

You are Charizard fans, you are crazy. Charizard is not as strong as you say and he is not even nearly as strong as Infernape with Blaze. He's even weaker than Infernape without Blaze. Charizard was stronger than Infernape not in Blaze mode before the Sinno League, but during the Sinno League in the battle with Paul, Infernape showed much more than Charizard in history, he received just tons of damage, plus he was poisoned, Charizard and half would not survived. That Charizard became stronger in the BW myth. He didn’t show anything like that in BW, and why is he only training, and the others are sitting still, calm down, fans are crazy, Charizard is not as strong as you write here. Charizard never fought Reshiram, so forget about it, it's just the writers who know what you are here, and because of this, the anime turned into a full bottom, and it's all because of you. Charizard lost to Blaziken, Paul's Honchkrow defeated Dragonite in one hit and Charizard is not even with the super effective Dragon Tail. Paul's Electivire will easily defeat Charizard as he is Paul's strongest Pokémon. Ash's Sceptile is stronger than Charizard. Pikachu is stronger in the Sinno League than Charizard. It is not necessary to put everyone in nothing next to Charizard.

Charizard will not become stronger in this valley, since he has already defeated all Charizard, respectively, to become stronger, you have to fight with stronger opponents, which Charizard does not do, and in Giotto's league he was defeated by Blaziken, respectively Blaziken was stronger than any of the Charizards, on the edge of the case before Alain's Charizard.

Iris's Dragonite is greatly overrated, he lost to Ash's Krocodile, and the fact that he was not taken by ice movements is the fault of the writers, in short, this Dragonite has an immunity to ice movements.

Many Pokemon in anime are stronger than Charizard, earlier the writers showed this, but now they understand who their viewer is and now we are watching a cheap and stifling scenario where Gow catches Pokemon from Caterpie to Suikun from one hit, and supposedly has the strongest trainer in the world and the champion Galar from somewhere came Charizard!

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

You are Charizard fans, you are crazy. Charizard is not as strong as you say and he is not even nearly as strong as Infernape with Blaze. He's even weaker than Infernape without Blaze. Charizard was stronger than Infernape not in Blaze mode before the Sinno League, but during the Sinno League in the battle with Paul, Infernape showed much more than Charizard in history, he received just tons of damage, plus he was poisoned, Charizard and half would not survived. That Charizard became stronger in the BW myth. He didn’t show anything like that in BW, and why is he only training, and the others are sitting still, calm down, fans are crazy, Charizard is not as strong as you write here. Charizard never fought Reshiram, so forget about it, it's just the writers who know what you are here, and because of this, the anime turned into a full bottom, and it's all because of you. Charizard lost to Blaziken, Paul's Honchkrow defeated Dragonite in one hit and Charizard is not even with the super effective Dragon Tail. Paul's Electivire will easily defeat Charizard as he is Paul's strongest Pokémon. Ash's Sceptile is stronger than Charizard. Pikachu is stronger in the Sinno League than Charizard. It is not necessary to put everyone in nothing next to Charizard.
dude ash's sceptile isnt stronger then charzarid what are you talking about dude can you please write a more clear paragraph so I can undesrstand and electivire is not beating charzarid thats some bs but pikachu in the sinnoh league is stronger then charzarid you good bro now pikachu is stronger now in journeys but in sinnoh no and also you have to name that dragonite feats if you cant then he just one shotted someone who is featless that was a really bad example dude and thet proves nothing at all as to how infernape could beat charzarid and charzarid lost to blaziken but he is stronger now but dude I know your a sinnoh fan boy but infernape without blaze is not beating charzarid.

Last edited:
10 strongest Ash'so Pokémon
10 Goodra
9 Krobodily
8 Staraptor
7 Snorlax
6 Gliscor or Snorlax
5 Charizard
4 Pikachu
3 Sceptile
2 Greninja (he can be 1) Infernape without Blaze
1 Infernape with special Blaze.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

BRO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE DID YOU JUST SAY CHARZARID IS WEAKER THAN INFERNAPE WITHOUT BLAZE BRO. DUDE WHAT ARE YOU ON TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT And sceptile is not stronger then charzarid nor is electivire

Last edited:

RafaSceptile

10 strongest Ash'so Pokémon
10 Goodra
9 Krobodily
8 Staraptor
7 Snorlax
6 Gliscor or Snorlax
5 Charizard
4 Pikachu
3 Sceptile
2 Greninja (he can be 1) Infernape without Blaze
1 Infernape with special Blaze.
How can someone say Iris' Dragonite is overrated when saying that a Pokémon with a worst battle record than Torkoal is in the top6 LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.