• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Stronger Ash's Charizard or Ash's Infernape w/Blaze activated?

Charizard or Infernape w/Blaze?

• Charizard

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Infernape (Blaze Activated)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Both are equal in power

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

10 strongest Ash'so Pokémon
10 Goodra
9 Krobodily
8 Staraptor
7 Snorlax
6 Gliscor or Snorlax
5 Charizard
4 Pikachu
3 Sceptile
2 Greninja (he can be 1) Infernape without Blaze
1 Infernape with special Blaze.
Infernape with special blaze isnt stronger then greninja or pikachu or ash charzarid. pikachu was just going toe to toe with leons charzarid gets out of here with that bs my dude you dont know what your talking about just stop. and greninja was going toe to toe with alains charzarid. I can tell your a sinnoh fan bro when you say stuff like infernape with special blaze is stronger greninja or pikachu bro please stop

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I think they're both pretty much even, although I suppose that one could argue that Lizardon had a much more impressive battle history given all the powerful opponents he faced and the number of times that he won.

RafaSceptile

I think they're both pretty much even, although I suppose that one could argue that Lizardon had a much more impressive battle history given all the powerful opponents he faced and the number of times that he won.
And without using its ability (Blaze?)

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

You are Charizard fans, you are crazy. Charizard is not as strong as you say and he is not even nearly as strong as Infernape with Blaze. He's even weaker than Infernape without Blaze. Charizard was stronger than Infernape not in Blaze mode before the Sinno League, but during the Sinno League in the battle with Paul, Infernape showed much more than Charizard in history, he received just tons of damage, plus he was poisoned, Charizard and half would not survived. That Charizard became stronger in the BW myth. He didn’t show anything like that in BW, and why is he only training, and the others are sitting still, calm down, fans are crazy, Charizard is not as strong as you write here. Charizard never fought Reshiram, so forget about it, it's just the writers who know what you are here, and because of this, the anime turned into a full bottom, and it's all because of you. Charizard lost to Blaziken, Paul's Honchkrow defeated Dragonite in one hit and Charizard is not even with the super effective Dragon Tail. Paul's Electivire will easily defeat Charizard as he is Paul's strongest Pokémon. Ash's Sceptile is stronger than Charizard. Pikachu is stronger in the Sinno League than Charizard. It is not necessary to put everyone in nothing next to Charizard.
I just watched dragonite vs honchkrow and that dragonite dosent even have any feats at all it's featless so what the hell do you mean infernape without blaze is stronger then charzarid and Paul's electivire can easily beat charzarid cause that is not true at all come on bro we know that charzarid would beat infernape without blaze and electivire at least iris's dragonite has feats and charzarid would have survived getting tons of damage and that poison hell he wouldn't even be damaged by Pauls pokemon hell charzarid would have beat most of Pauls pokemon with negative diff electivire and torterra low diff so thats an L. and what the hell this have to do with the writers. you know what all I can say is go to ash charzarid vs ash infernape on like quora or something and you will find your answer but dude come on bro. and based on the way on how charzarid did against dragonite he is clearly stronger and why is he only training and the others are sitting still bro what the hell are you taking about please make that more clear for me to understand

Last edited:

nickdt

10 strongest Ash'so Pokémon
10 Goodra
9 Krobodily
8 Staraptor
7 Snorlax
6 Gliscor or Snorlax
5 Charizard
4 Pikachu
3 Sceptile
2 Greninja (he can be 1) Infernape without Blaze
1 Infernape with special Blaze.

LOOOOLLLL. Where are Glalie (Who was the MVP of the Hoenn league, defeating a Charizard) and Talonflame (The ace of the Kalos run) at.

Its factually proven that Goodra is one of his weakest actually.

Greninja without its power-up form is mediocre at best (Both Talonflame and Hawlucha have better feats than base Greninja, since its only real feat is against Ramos). Its kinda funny Talonflame and Hawlucha feats get downplayed because of Ash-Greninja, while they are factually better than base Greninja.

Pikachu on 4, while it has solo'd a legendary and defeating a Mega and Charizard on 5, who has solo'd a legendary as well.

Your list is totally wrong
10. Donphan
9. Tauros (Has been going toe-to-toe with Drakes Dragonite and had a draw with Annabels Metagross, which are 2 psuedo's, defeated the strongest Tauros in Hoenn and defeated Drakes Venusaur, his second strongest mon)
8. Krookodile/Glalie
7. Krookodile/Glalie (Based on true feats, Glalie gets the edge)
6. Talonflame (Went toe-to-toe with Moltres for a moment, tanked a Fire Blast from a Talonflame while being a Fletchling, brought a hit in against a Mega while being a Fletchinder, had its first win in a gym as a Fletchling (Which his other birds didn't achieve before evolving), didn't go down in a gym without taking at least another mon with him (Except for one) and didn't go down in the league without taking another mon with him.
5. Sceptile
4. Snorlax (Solo'd Greta and her fighting types)
3. Infernape (Blaze)
2. Charizard
1. Pikachu

While i placed Infernape at number 3 with Blaze, i think Snorlax is actually on number 3 when Infernape hasn't activated Blaze.

Despite Sceptile defeating Darkrai, he didn't solo it (It required 3 other mons before Sceptile to tire out Darkrai). Sceptile was pretty much outclassed by Swellow and Glalie in Hoenn as well. As such, it doesn't warrant a place any other than 5th.

Obviously, Pikachu and Charizard always have to be placed in the top 2 on sheer feats alone (With Pikachu on number 1 because it has the better feats)

As you also have noticed, i haven't take into account win/loss ratio (Since i think win/loss ratio is bs when the match isn't a direct 1v1 and the example i always use is Leavanny against Sawk, since while Krookodile delivered the final blow, he couldn't have done so without Leavanny, so i give that win to both Leavanny and Krookodile, while Win/loss ratio only takes the finisher into account).

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

LOOOOLLLL. Where are Glalie (Who was the MVP of the Hoenn league, defeating a Charizard) and Talonflame (The ace of the Kalos run) at.

Its factually proven that Goodra is one of his weakest actually.

Greninja without its power-up form is mediocre at best (Both Talonflame and Hawlucha have better feats than base Greninja, since its only real feat is against Ramos). Its kinda funny Talonflame and Hawlucha feats get downplayed because of Ash-Greninja, while they are factually better than base Greninja.

Pikachu on 4, while it has solo'd a legendary and defeating a Mega and Charizard on 5, who has solo'd a legendary as well.

Your list is totally wrong
10. Donphan
9. Tauros (Has been going toe-to-toe with Drakes Dragonite and had a draw with Annabels Metagross, which are 2 psuedo's, defeated the strongest Tauros in Hoenn and defeated Drakes Venusaur, his second strongest mon)
8. Krookodile/Glalie
7. Krookodile/Glalie (Based on true feats, Glalie gets the edge)
6. Talonflame (Went toe-to-toe with Moltres for a moment, tanked a Fire Blast from a Talonflame while being a Fletchling, brought a hit in against a Mega while being a Fletchinder, had its first win in a gym as a Fletchling (Which his other birds didn't achieve before evolving), didn't go down in a gym without taking at least another mon with him (Except for one) and didn't go down in the league without taking another mon with him.
5. Sceptile
4. Snorlax (Solo'd Greta and her fighting types)
3. Infernape (Blaze)
2. Charizard
1. Pikachu

While i placed Infernape at number 3 with Blaze, i think Snorlax is actually on number 3 when Infernape hasn't activated Blaze.

Despite Sceptile defeating Darkrai, he didn't solo it (It required 3 other mons before Sceptile to tire out Darkrai). Sceptile was pretty much outclassed by Swellow and Glalie in Hoenn as well. As such, it doesn't warrant a place any other than 5th.

Obviously, Pikachu and Charizard always have to be placed in the top 2 on sheer feats alone (With Pikachu on number 1 because it has the better feats)

As you also have noticed, i haven't take into account win/loss ratio (Since i think win/loss ratio is bs when the match isn't a direct 1v1 and the example i always use is Leavanny against Sawk, since while Krookodile delivered the final blow, he couldn't have done so without Leavanny, so i give that win to both Leavanny and Krookodile, while Win/loss ratio only takes the finisher into account).
YO DID YOU SEE THE EPOSIDE PRIEVEW FOR EPOSIDE I CANT REMEMBER BUT ASH'S CHARZARID AND ASH INFERNAPE ARE BACK IT SHOWED INFERNAPE TRY TO USE MACH PUNCH on one of the legendary birds but the bird dodged it but ya ash charzarid and infernape are coming back.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Charizard beat legendary pokemon without blaze. We are talking about Articuno.

Infernape, on the other hand, was badly beaten by Flint's Infernape.

I think Charizard is stronger than Infernape. But according to the Infernape war with Moltres, my mind may change.

Charizard is a Pokemon that has knocked out the legendary Pokemon.

Infernape is powerful but not a Charizard.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Charizard beat legendary pokemon without blaze. We are talking about Articuno.

Infernape, on the other hand, was badly beaten by Flint's Infernape.

I think Charizard is stronger than Infernape. But according to the Infernape war with Moltres, my mind may change.

Charizard is a Pokemon that has knocked out the legendary Pokemon.

Infernape is powerful but not a Charizard.
ya infernape was shown fighting molters who knows that could be a tease just like the reshriam most likely not but still if infernape does beat the moltres thats cool charzarid beat articuno in the 3 gen anime before even unova so who knows who will be stronger now consdring there both going to make appearances in journeys right now id say charzarid but depending on what journeys does it could be infernape or charzarid could still stay stronger we will have to see what happens

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

People will think I am delusional but for me SL Sceptile>>BF Charizard. BW Charizard is stronger though. Oh and I still think Blazenape>BW Charizard. Just my cent though.
blaze ape is not stronger then bw charzarid but still both of them are coming to journeys so idk just have to see what happens in journeys now that both infernape and charzarid are coming back

Last edited:

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Arale has the power of toonforce

IdleInconsequentialGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

CreativeDrearyBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

daql50j-442b101a-98db-48c1-adc1-0ad825427774.gif

ca971bb0ffc87250f5d22d6f2cdba9c7b2755ddc_hq.gif

6156241-7213168051-gagma.png

I would only want Charizard to return in Journeys if they do him justice and give it an opponent like Articuno if not stronger to show the results of it's training post BW.
Oh dude you're still around.
Let me be clear. If Infernape defeats Moltres it will be proof it is stronger than Charizard.
actually no it wouldn't since charzarid took out articuno back in the battle frontier do you remember that that wouldn't really proof it is stronger than charzarid since charzarid took out articuno before even unova or journeys so even if infernape does defeat moltres that wouldn't mean it is stronger then charzarid since charzarid took out an articuno in gen 3.

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
actually no it wouldn't since charzarid took out articuno back in the battle frontier do you remember that that wouldn't really proof it is stronger than charzarid since charzarid took out articuno before even unova or journeys so even if infernape does defeat moltres that wouldn't mean it is stronger then charzarid since charzarid took out an articuno in gen 3.
What if Infernape stomps Moltres?
Remember that Charizard hardly beat Articuno. If Infernape easily defeats Articuno then its clear that he is stronger than Charizard. If he doesn't then he is not.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

What if Infernape stomps Moltres?
Remember that Charizard hardly beat Articuno. If Infernape easily defeats Articuno then its clear that he is stronger than Charizard. If he doesn't then he is not.
it really dosent matter if infernape does stomp him at all cause that was in gen 3 and charzarid was training two gens after this so charzarid is able to stomp articuno at this point in time also in the trailer he was not stomping moltres is that just me or what but there both coming back so ya we will see what happens since both of them are coming back after a while

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I think they'd be equally matched between Charizard's type advantage and overall bulk, as well as Infernape's quick reflexes and power boost from Blaze

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
it really dosent matter if infernape does stomp him at all cause that was in gen 3 and charzarid was training two gens after this so charzarid is able to stomp articuno at this point in time also in the trailer he was not stomping moltres is that just me or what but there both coming back so ya we will see what happens since both of them are coming back after a while
No, fenape would be far superior as he did not get any training post DP.
It means all of the strength he uses against Moltres is the same he got in DP.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

No, fenape would be far superior as he did not get any training post DP.
It means all of the strength he uses against Moltres is the same he got in DP.
still dosent matter since charzarid still can stomp articuno now so dosen't really matter to me what the outcome of the fight against moltres is if its a stomp for infernape but I debut it would be just looking at what the trailer has shown it dosent look like a stomp to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.