• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Stronger Ash's Charizard or Ash's Infernape w/Blaze activated?

Charizard or Infernape w/Blaze?

• Charizard

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Infernape (Blaze Activated)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Both are equal in power

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
still dosent matter since charzarid still can stomp articuno now so dosen't really matter to me what the outcome of the fight against moltres is if its a stomp for infernape but I debut it would be just looking at what the trailer has shown it dosent look like a stomp to me
Zard that couldn't stomp a Dragonite? Zard that lost to a Dusclops?
I don't think so. Zard's power is inconsistent.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Zard that couldn't stomp a Dragonite? Zard that lost to a Dusclops?
I don't think so. Zard's power is inconsistent.
Oh the same infernape that was losing to mewoth's fury swipes of love can stomp moltres wow and you say charzarid power is inconsistent also zard could have one shotted dragonite I dont want to go over it again. he can stomp articuno he clearly got alot stronger then the bf

Oh the same infernape that was losing to mewoth's fury swipes of love can stomp moltres wow and you say charzarid power is inconsistent also zard could have one shotted dragonite I dont want to go over it again. he can stomp articuno he clearly got alot stronger then the bf
In addition, Infernape may receive help from electivire and Cinderace to take down Moltres.

Kuzehiko

Charizard lost due to Ash's mistake
Nah.
While its true Ash did a mistake it does not mean Charizard lost due to it. Dusclops always had the upper hand in that battle. His attacks damaged Zard several times. Zard was already weakened.

Do you realize TR is a joke right?
Either way. BW Zard MIGHT stomp Articuno. I don't completely disagree on that and no, Zard couldn't one-shot Dragonite. That's straight fanfiction.
He obviously got a bit stronger because he went from losing to a Dusclops to having some advantage against a Dragonite so yes, that means he improved somewhat.

As I said.
BF Zard still training barely beat a legendary bird (cool feat) but lost to a Dusclops (duuuuh)

Infernape did not go through any training after DP ended. If Infernape stomps Moltres with ease that easily makes him stronger than current Zard as he had NO special training unlike Zard.
Zard traveled with Ash through Kanto, Johto, Unova and stayed for a long time in Johto for special training and his power is still inconsistent. Even in BW he didn't show any impressive feats. Infernape only traveled with Ash through Sinnoh and never had special training. It is clear.
Now, if 'Nape barely defeats Moltres then I'll agree to Zard being stronger. It's fair.

Ryker101

Blaze Infernape > Charizard yeah. We haven’t seen him use the controlled version that much, but it packs a lot more firepower than Charizard. I’m sure if Infernape was given the opportunity ti battle legends (ie like moltres) it would deliver and get better
feats than Charizard as well.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Nah.
While its true Ash did a mistake it does not mean Charizard lost due to it. Dusclops always had the upper hand in that battle. His attacks damaged Zard several times. Zard was already weakened.

Do you realize TR is a joke right?
Either way. BW Zard MIGHT stomp Articuno. I don't completely disagree on that and no, Zard couldn't one-shot Dragonite. That's straight fanfiction.
He obviously got a bit stronger because he went from losing to a Dusclops to having some advantage against a Dragonite so yes, that means he improved somewhat.

As I said.
BF Zard still training barely beat a legendary bird (cool feat) but lost to a Dusclops (duuuuh)

Infernape did not go through any training after DP ended. If Infernape stomps Moltres with ease that easily makes him stronger than current Zard as he had NO special training unlike Zard.
Zard traveled with Ash through Kanto, Johto, Unova and stayed for a long time in Johto for special training and his power is still inconsistent. Even in BW he didn't show any impressive feats. Infernape only traveled with Ash through Sinnoh and never had special training. It is clear.
Now, if 'Nape barely defeats Moltres then I'll agree to Zard being stronger. It's fair.
just cause team rocket Is a joke dosent change the fact that infernape was not getting stomp and charzarid could have one shotted he was heavily suppressed through out clearly if he would have went full power he would have one shotted him thats not straight fan fiction I can prove more but I am pretty tired right now but he did have some advantage against a dragonite he could have one shotted him if he was at full power. assuming the difference between dragonite and charzarid is ike sceptile to blastoise and I mean dragonite was at full power through out the fight but charzarid was keeping up with him not even at full power but and he lost to a dusclops and infernape was losing to team rocket and your just ignoring the fact he did just cause there are a joke like Arale she is a gag character a joke character but she would stomp infernape charzarid and moltres with ease like she cracked a planet in half with one punched and was breaking out of fictional panels and beat sonic the hedgehog in a race ya even though she is a joke character she would stomp all those pokemon without much trouble hell maybe even the verse she has some insane feats so I dont get why team rocket being a joke takes away from them stomping infernape until they blasted off again even if he does stomp moltres with ease how the hell does that make him stronger then charzarid you just admit that he might stomp but he could stomp articuno can now either way he is in journeys now but what the hell makes you think infernape is going to stomp moltres he isnt thats just bs your saying also he has electivire and cindrance next to him so hell he might not even stomp moltres that moltres would put up one hell of a fight cause think about it what type of fight would it be like if infernape just beats moltres with ease that would just be bullshit and make for a none interesting fight I wouldn't get your hopes up on infernape beating moltres with ease that wouldn't really be a cool fight I really dont know why the hell the director would pull something like that but even then charzarid and infernape is coming back so we will see what happens but I will be going to bed because I am pretty tired so peace.

Last edited:

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

Blaze Infernape > Charizard yeah. We haven’t seen him use the controlled version that much, but it packs a lot more firepower than Charizard. I’m sure if Infernape was given the opportunity ti battle legends (ie like moltres) it would deliver and get better
feats than Charizard as well.
nah I dont think so since ash charzarid did take out a articuno barley but he can now stomp him and still did also electivire and cindrace are right next to him so I dont think he'd be fighting moltres all by himself. also blaze ape dont got no moves to do any good damage to charzarid so id say ash charzarid beats blaze ape in a fight

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

just cause team rocket Is a joke dosent change the fact that infernape was not getting stomp and charzarid could have one shotted he was heavily suppressed through out clearly if he would have went full power he would have one shotted him thats not straight fan fiction I can prove more but I am pretty tired right now but he did have some advantage against a dragonite he could have one shotted him if he was at full power. assuming the difference between dragonite and charzarid is ike sceptile to blastoise and I mean dragonite was at full power through out the fight but charzarid was keeping up with him not even at full power but and he lost to a dusclops and infernape was losing to team rocket and your just ignoring the fact he did just cause there are a joke like Arale she is a gag character a joke character but she would stomp infernape charzarid and moltres with ease like she cracked a planet in half with one punched and was breaking out of fictional panels and beat sonic the hedgehog in a race ya even though she is a joke character she would stomp all those pokemon without much trouble hell maybe even the verse she has some insane feats so I dont get why team rocket being a joke takes away from them stomping infernape until they blasted off again even if he does stomp moltres with ease how the hell does that make him stronger then charzarid you just admit that he might stomp but he could stomp articuno can now either way he is in journeys now but what the hell makes you think infernape is going to stomp moltres he isnt thats just bs your saying also he has electivire and cindrance next to him so hell he might not even stomp moltres that moltres would put up one hell of a fight cause think about it what type of fight would it be like if infernape just beats moltres with ease that would just be bullshit and make for a none interesting fight I wouldn't get your hopes up on infernape beating moltres with ease that wouldn't really be a cool fight I really dont know why the hell the director would pull something like that but even then charzarid and infernape is coming back so we will see what happens but I will be going to bed because I am pretty tired so peace.
You said Charizard could one-shot Dragonite, which didn't happen. Charizard wasn't able to damage Dragonite until he used Dragon tail. Although he did damage Dragonite and had the upper hand, the battle was far from over before it got interrupted. Charizard didn't defeat Dragonite as easy as you think after going of years of supposed special training lol, Krookodile did beat Dragonite.
One-shot=defeat your opponenent with one single attack, it was all the opposite.

Typing long wall texts won't help your cause, you're not making any sense. Stop strawmanning right and left.

evcgvhjhkjmngcvhghv

You said Charizard could one-shot Dragonite, which didn't happen. Charizard wasn't able to damage Dragonite until he used Dragon tail. Although he did damage Dragonite and had the upper hand, the battle was far from over before it got interrupted. Charizard didn't defeat Dragonite as easy as you think after going of years of supposed special training lol, Krookodile did beat Dragonite.
One-shot=defeat your opponenent with one single attack, it was all the opposite.

Typing long wall texts won't help your cause, you're not making any sense. Stop strawmanning right and left.
I proved charzarid could one shot dragonite until he used dragon tail you just have to read the whole thing to understand why I was saying charzarid could one shot dragonite thats why I wrote a long ass text to try and prove my point I am not going over it again charzarid could have one shotted dragonite and ya with all his special training he is so strong he has to hold back I can show you like on discord what's your discord I am not going to continue to go back and forth on this what's your discord cause your taking a long time to respond but ya krookodile beat dragonite but dragonite likely got stronger since that battle with krookodile since it battle druddgion and more pokemon so what's that prove and charzarid could beat dragonite in oneshot not explaing tell me your discord so we can discuss this on there cause discord we can show scans at least so what's your discord.

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

I proved charzarid could one shot dragonite until he used dragon tail you just have to read the whole thing to understand why I was saying charzarid could one shot dragonite thats why I wrote a long ass text to try and prove my point I am not going over it again charzarid could have one shotted dragonite and ya with all his special training he is so strong he has to hold back I can show you like on discord what's your discord I am not going to continue to go back and forth on this what's your discord cause your taking a long time to respond but ya krookodile beat dragonite but dragonite likely got stronger since that battle with krookodile since it battle druddgion and more pokemon so what's that prove and charzarid could beat dragonite in oneshot not explaing tell me your discord so we can discuss this on there cause discord we can show scans at least so what's your discord.
Not wasting my time.
Fanfiction. Dragon Tail did not one-shot.
You clearly don't know what one-shot means despite I defined it. Krookodile beat Dragonite, fact. Weren't you the one saying joke feats like TR also count? Even when Krookdile beat Dragonite fair and square? Stop backpedaling and strawmanning.

Kuzehiko

Stop ducking lets go on discord to discuss this you are freaking wasting my time you keep on ignoring what I am saying and keep saying the same ****ing **** fanfiction like like you proving something bruh you saying fan fiction is not proving anything bro but chrzarid is so powerful that he has to hold back his dragon tail clearly did not one shot cause he was holding back simple thats not fan fiction he clearly wasent going full power he could have one shotted him if he simply chose to like Beerus vs ssj 3 goku beers could have one shotted ssj3 but he chose not to and joke feats do count like you might as well be saying some of satiama's or Arles feats count just cause they are a gag/joke and dragonite got stronger form the last time he fought krookodile again fought a druddgion and other Pokemon you keep ignoring what I am saying I mean and krookodile did beat dragonite but he didnt one shot him I am not even strawmannirg you I am just saying lets go on discord tell me your discord so we can do this and even then n didn't stop krookodile did he exactly and even then dragonite got stronger since the fight with krookodile so bruh and this isnt even about krookodile this about infernape the hell I am not even strawmanning. I am just saying lets hop on discord to discuss this.
You have no evidence Charizard was holding back. This was never stated. It's pure fanfiction in your head dude. Even Ash states that he's going to fight Iris to see how strong Charizard got after his training. Krookodile beat Dragonite. It does not matter if he later lose to another Pokemon that is weaker than Dragonite.
A+B=C logic does not work in the anime.
Yes you are strawmanning for constantly saying that Zard could one-shot Dragonitr which is false and a lie, this was never suggeated.

I don't understand why you're being so rude, specially when I agreed with Charizard having the upper hand on Dragonite and saying he is still stronger than Infernape (at least until Moltres episode comes out and when we see Infernape's feats) I even said Charizard could still be stronger if Infernape does not defeat Moltres with ease and, despite all that you still get salty and bitter? lmao

Stop this BS.
Instead of writing long ass wall texts bring me real evidence that Zard was holding back, that Zard could easily one-shot (lmao) Dragonite. Your words makes no sense. Also stop being the Charizard wank and being rude. I am not flaming you.

The real question is, is Ash-Greninja stronger than Blaze Infernape or is Blaze Infernape stronger?

LucasMV

Well, the real answer is: whoever the writers want to make stronger for a particular episode for whatever reason. Power levels in the pokemon anime are inconsistent. Look at Pikachu as the prime example.

On the other hand, my totally biased answer is that Charizard is stronger. But probably not by much.
Charizard has better feats, namely: defeated the legendary Articuno.
Blazeape just defeated Electivire.

Also, we did see Charizard totally outclass Iris' Dragonite back in BW. There's 3 things that happened during the battle that shows it:
1-Charizard took Dragonite's Dragon Rush, his most powerful move, a move that had one-shotted other pokemon before (like Dawn's Mamoswine) head on, receiving it fully. Yet Charizard immediately got up, roaring, and with no visible signs of damage at all. Surprising and intimidating both Dragonite and Iris.

2-Charizard was much faster than Dragonite. When Dragonite was flying away from Dragon Tail, Charizard caught up to him much faster than the time it took Dragonite to get that far.

3-A single Dragon Tail from Charizard did significant damage to Dragonite. And that's a Dragonite that's known for taking x4 SE Ice type attacks for breakfast.

So yeah, Charizard it is.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

I am trying to show ****ing evidence just cause ash states he going to fight iris to see how strong charzarid got after training why do you think I keep asking you to tell me your discord stupid. ya krookodile beat dragonite but dragonite still got stronger and also no one got in the way of the if the battle continued charzarid clearly would have won dragonite dosent have the ap to put a scratch on him he is stronger then infernape he beat an articuno and infernape is not going to beat moltres with ease thats not going to be a good fight dont get your hopes on that and charzarid clearly could have easily one shotted dragonite dragonite didnt have the ap to do anything so what the hell makes you think he could have done something and I am not even wanking charzarid bro you either tell me your discord name please or you just shut the **** up so I can at least find scans from Japanese **** about the fight or something I will find something you really pissing me off god damn it or I can call pis about the fight cause we know charzarid clearly one shots but whatever just tell me your discord so I didn't waste my time I can at least prove something
You've gotta be the angriest person I ever met on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.