• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Stronger Base Greninja, Ash's Infernape (Blaze activated), Mega-Lucario?

Base Greninja vs BlazeApe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Base Greninja>Infernape (as of right now)>mega Lucario

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Ash-Greninja > Mega Lucario >= Greninja = Blaze Infernape > Infernape = Lucario

The impression I got from the latest episode was that Base Greninja is stronger than Base Lucario and about even with Mega Lucario, but I gave Lucario the overall advantage because it's currently active while Greninja is weeding Kalos.

I'm also being generous with Infernape, considering Blaze Infernape in DP (when we last saw it) was upper E4 at best and Lucario will likely beat a Champion tier next episode.

IMO, both Greninja and Infernape are the most deserving for returns in the M8, to star against Alain and Cynthia respectively.

Ash-Greninja>Blaze Infernape>Base Greninja>Mega Lucario>Base Infernape>Base Lucario
This is coming from someone who seems to (from other peoples perspective) disrespect or downplay Greninja’s strength

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Bruh, and Charizard?
If Ash fought Lance, Charizard would be my pick for that battle.

I really wish the M8 had more time, but we've already got the November deadline.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
It's kinda weird how I've barely been seeing people mention the possibility of Charizard returning.
Who would Charizard even fight against? Team JN has Leon to themselves, Infernape is the most likely to star against Cynthia, Greninja deserves the Alain win, and most people would agree that we're not getting more than three battles for Ash.

Do people really want Charizard to come back and play second fiddle to Greninja or Infernape, or job to make a Team JN member look stronger?

DayQuil95

Who would Charizard even fight against? Team JN has Leon to themselves, Infernape is the most likely to star against Cynthia, Greninja deserves the Alain win, and most people would agree that we're not getting more than three battles for Ash.

Do people really want Charizard to come back and play second fiddle to Greninja or Infernape, or job to make a Team JN member look stronger?
Depending on how a fight is choreographed like, it's still possible for two aces to star in a fight against the same opponent. Charizard could take on the likes of Kommo-O for instance, which they could hype as being proportionate to Garchomp in strength, while Infernape takes on the main treat, or vice-versa, it would still be respectful for both of them.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Depending on how a fight is choreographed like, it's still possible for two aces to star in a fight against the same opponent. Charizard could take on the likes of Kommo-O for instance, which they could hype as being proportionate to Garchomp in strength, while Infernape takes on the main treat, or vice-versa, it would still be respectful for both of them.
It would still be the weakest of the three Charizard if he appears.

Would not fit well with him training in Charicific valley all this time to become the strongest Charizard.

DayQuil95

It would still be the weakest of the three Charizard if he appears.

Would not fit well with him training in Charicific valley all this time to become the strongest Charizard.
One is a mega evolution by a trainer that mostly focused it to fight some of the strongest trainers in his region, and quite possibly the world, the other is a Gigantamax by the world's strongest trainer, ofc he'd be weaker than Leon's, in no way it would make sense to be stronger, only EOS Pikachu with Z-Move should be comparable.
Charizard would be realistically fighting and beating a Champion Ace level Mon which could very well match up to others in base form, it wouldn't be anything sort of impressive for him, mainly when it's the only Charizard in Masters 8 fighting solely in base form without relying on Mega Evolution or Gigantamax.

Xuxuba

Base-Greninja, mainly because the latest episode has shown he became less reliant on his transformation. Mega Lucario is more powerful, but he takes far too long to charge his strongest attacks, making it easy for Greninja to dodge. M. Lucario also lacks in experience. Meanwhile, Blaze Infernape is probably more agile than Mega Lucario, but not as much as Greninja, and in order to activate Blaze Infernape'd have to take damage first, so by that point it wouldn't take as many hits to defeat him. On top of that, Infernape is mostly a close-combat opponent, while water shuriken is a ranged attack and super-effective, so it'd be really hard for him to counter that.

That said, once M. Lucario gets more experience, i think he'd be able to compensate his lack of agility. And if Ash was able to come up with a counter for water shuriken, Infernape might be able to defeat Base-Greninja.

Charizard>Sceptile>base Greninja>Ash Greninja>Blaze activated Infernape>mega Lucario>Infernape>Lucario
eats popcorn
Base Greninja is better than Ash-Greninja? Explain

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Base Greninja. Infernape seems to have stagnated (which is incredibly unfortunate) and it needed to be in the red to even HAVE that powerup in the first place. Mega Lucario is strong, but I'd still give the edge to base Greninja.