• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is the Best Girl? *spoilers*

Which is the best female character?

• Cassidy

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Delia Ketchum

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Caroline

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Dawn's mother (whatever the hell her name is)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Nozomi

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Daisy

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Sakura

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Casey

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Marina

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Harley

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Cor

um, and stuff
No pole?

Edit: I am drawn to Ayako and Nozomi, butI vote Nozomi

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Out of those, definitely Daisy and Marina.

Daisy has actually become a really great character in the Hoso's once the writers fleshed out her character. She's a blond bombshell too, she's entirely hilarious.

I did like Marina, even if she seems rather generic compared to May and Dawn now. I know Marina came first and started the whole girly girl thing, (kinda), but May and Dawn did it better.

Nozomi could be cool once we see more of her, so I'm holding out. Casey and Sakura were fine too, in what little we saw of them.

And Harley owns them all. :D

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Noooo. I voted Nozomi before I noticed Harley ;__;

Whatever, the gender confused rivals > all.

Mimori Kiryu

Nozomi and Harley. Duh.

Crystal Clair

Cassidy, definitely. She was my first true female obsession and my longest (last over five years) but since I didn't use the computer a majority of the time, I could only rely on her episodes.

Other honorable mentions
Casey - she's adorable and looks like Cassidy's cousin
Marina - (aside from Hinata) hottest heroine so far.

Harley too but... he's gotten kinda old now. Unless he shows up in a Johto side story in a bikini.... no implants or that will be yet another banned episode in America.

Cobalt_Latios

Who was Marina again? I keep thinking that that's the one who had a real silver wing, but now i just remembered who she really is. So, please ignore that. I just realized.

Anyways, if she had been there, whoever that girl is with the silver wing. And only because of the connection to Lugia, my most favored of all Pokemon.

~C_L~

Crystal Clair

Anyways, if she had been there, whoever that girl is with the silver wing. And only because of the connection to Lugia, my most favored of all Pokemon.
You mean Luka?
I liked her too. But for a different reason. She was pretty, in a different way than you usually see on Pokemon.

Medea

Excalibur
Harley of course :D

Okay, okay, but seriously folks! I would probably go with either Sakura or Nozomi.

Yuna

Sweet beauty
I like Casey, Cassidy and Delia. I can`t vote for all 3 so my votes goes to Delia.

Cassidy, definitely. She was my first true female obsession and my longest (last over five years) but since I didn't use the computer a majority of the time, I could only rely on her episodes.

Other honorable mentions
Casey - she's adorable and looks like Cassidy's cousin
Marina - (aside from Hinata) hottest heroine so far.

Harley too but... he's gotten kinda old now. Unless he shows up in a Johto side story in a bikini.... no implants or that will be yet another banned episode in America.
Okay dude, that's ****ed up... You admired a character for 5 YEARS? Whoa...

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Okay dude, that's ****ed up... You admired a character for 5 YEARS? Whoa...

You're ****ed up, don't talk to C_C that way. I'm sick of you getting on people's cases, so you need to leave.

And actually, I'm gonna say Misty's sister Lily. She's so pretty~ She reminds me of my girlfriend. 8D

Also, Cassidy because she's pretty too.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Harley, of course! :D

Out of the genetically female characters...eh, I dunno. :< Needs more Jessie since she's continually overlooked in girl polls. D:

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Delia. She's sweet, kind, and really hot. daisy's pretty cool though.

Last edited:

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Daisy!! Who doesn't love her crazy driving?

I would have voted for Harley, but Harley wins every poll so it seemed a bit unfair.

I love Casey and Marina, too, but they lost out to the crazy driving.

Dawn's Mother is called Johanna (Ayako in Japan), and she's cool, so her.
*spittake* My name finally makes it into the anime (almost) and I'm the Mother Against Lingerie? Bugger. ;_; I could have been Wakana, but noooooo!

Speaking of which, Wakana should be on this poll. *accusatory eyes*

Last edited: