• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is the hardest to beat in pokemon shuffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoinkyPearl

I thought Mega Mewtwo Y was pretty hard, but then I encountered Milotic. I haven't been able to pass that thing yet >_> But thanks for this topic, I learned that taking Feebas with me may be an useful tactic. Better try that next time.

About Mega Mewtwo Y, I used several Moves +5, but when I finally passed the level, that time I didn't have anything extra with me. Maybe I was just lucky... Keldeo was pretty hard at first as well, but when I got Mega Ampharos, it went rather smoothly. That recent Regirock level was pretty frustrating as well, but on the last day of the challenge I finally managed to get it. Phew!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Definitely Mega Gengar. It took me so painfully long to beat him

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Nothing is worse than Genesect, at least for now.

Using all items + Level 5 or higher SE team, are pretty much a requirement, because Genesect has lots of HP and four different disruptions at once - Surskit icons, Genesect icons, barriers, and black clouds. And there's a time limit, since it is an EX stage.

I caught it after using all items + Level 7-8 SE team just to be safe, but seriously, without going all out you'll have a hard time even just to defeat it, let alone capturing it.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I did manage to beat Mega Mawile, but I found Regirock and Keldeo hard to beat. I expect Registeel to be even harder to beat.

SpoinkyPearl

Milotic. Absolutely. Guess I'll try catching Feebas first.

I really recommend it. In my last post, I was writing about how hard it was to catch Milotic, but luckily I discovered a hint from this thread: use Feebas. Took me a few more tries to get it work, but when everything went nicely together and Feebas were in the right place from the start, Milotic was almost easy to beat. But it's probably still the hardest level I've beaten in the game. Well, expect for those challenge levels with Mega Stones - I've failed every single one miserably but Mega Lucario. Maybe I need to train my puzzle skills more...

Ascended Dialga

Mega Mawile, Mega Gengar, and Milotic were my biggest stumbling blocks so far.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Now, I'm adding Dialga to the list. His random disruptions and toughness made him hard to beat.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Really? Dialga's one of the easier ones. Mega Lucario all the way.

R_N

Genesect by several counry miles

Fighting genesect makes me long for fighting mewtwo

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Adding Dialga to the list, ended up resorting using Mega Start and Attack Power+ (and a Great Ball) with Mega Aerodactyl following numerous failed attempts using the "no combos for the first five turns" method with Lucario as my Mega. Punishing you for making combos for the first 10 turns really hinders your effort to damage it.

Smobble

MH4U <3
Mega Glalie had been the toughest opponent towards me so far. I haven't even passed him yet and spent 3,000 + coins on him. His disruptions are very annoying the fact I can't get many combos off. So I'll end up having to mega evolve early or purchase a early evolve. I also so need to get at least 5+ moves, because yesterday I needed one more hit! T-T

My team is Mega Mawile, Nintales, Lucariuo, and Aurorus. (All are level 5-6)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Definitely Arceus. Double disruptions are its main disruptions and has a lot of health. It's hard to take it down and anyways, since it's Normal type, it's not really that worth it.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
In my opinion that belongs to Mega Gengar. I spent days trying to get past it, and when I did beat it, I had to use +5 moves, a mega start, and a Jewel.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Definitely Arceus. Double disruptions are its main disruptions and has a lot of health. It's hard to take it down and anyways, since it's Normal type, it's not really that worth it.

Arceus is actually one of the best mons in the game-in the last competition all the tops teams used it.

Silversea

By using the items available none of them have been exceptionally challenging recently, except lv 100 Cresselia which won't die even with all items except -1. Arceus was fairly easy with enough items, so if this counts then I'm going for lv 100 Cresselia at present.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Are you using the right mons? I just needed attack power for lv 100, as did most others.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Arceus is actually one of the best mons in the game-in the last competition all the tops teams used it.

What I've heard is that Arceus's ability has a low activation rate and its hits are never super-effective.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
It's hits are never super effective because it's normal, and for the other-you heard wrong. It's the same as any combo ability-it's best to use 4 Arceus to get it-and it's so awesome because it DOUBLES the power instead of a general increase like other combo mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.