• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is the hardest to beat in pokemon shuffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
Is Blaziken from the Expert stages one of the hardest? I personally never played it yet, but as what I heard is that Ken likes spamming disruptions a lot within an unforgiving 30-second time limit.
Others do agree with it from Youtube & TV Tropes comments.

Last edited:

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Yeah, only Mewtwo and Genesect approach it in difficulty.

It uses LOTS of black clouds and blocks, and has more hp than you'd expect for a 30-second mon.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Genesect is easily the toughest Pokemon I faced so far, I lost count of the number of Disruption Delays I used before I finally caught it. Mega Blaziken goes a long way to make it less hellish, though you still need to experiment on which Pokemon are easy to see behind the black clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.