• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is the hardest to beat in pokemon shuffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodra power

Dragon Master
I am up to M Mawile but I can't beat him. Any tips?

FLAMEBOY

Mega Mawile took some force! I managed to get passed it with mega evolving as soon as possible, and trying to link 4/5 people each time. I'm stuck on Mega Gengar. OH MAN.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Mega Gengar is best beaten With Mega Sableye, Gengar himself, Haunter, and next best Dark/Ghost type. I'd also recommend grinding the Meowth stage (#37) for some coins so you can use Mega Start, Disruption Delay, and Moves +5. I'd also recommend checking out the discovery thread, where most of the shuffle discussion takes place.

SmartD

Mega Gengar. I had to use Mega Start, Moves +5, and a jewel to beat it.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
mega mewtwo Y is by far the hardest, or at least for me. Took spending 4300 coins just to get past it ;A;
on the bright side I"m finally past it ^w^
onix isn't as bad as people made him out to be. Haven't beaten him yet, but I get close with no items. Though maybe they're talking about how tough S ranking him is.

Creyk

Corsola no doubt.
I had to fight it like 6 times to finally get through it <__<

ohjeezitskim

So far it's mega Glalie, his disruptions are horrible and cover nearly (and eventually the entire) board. I'm still stuck on him. I'm trying to save up coins for the delay and the mega start. I had the delay once I just didn't get nearly enough damage on him (I was at 50% health with Lucario, Charizard, and Cumbuskin at least lvl 3-5)

I didn't have many problems with any megas until mega lopunny. Mawile was iffy, took a bit but I got close every time, but with Lopunny/Glalie... I wasn't even close to beating it.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Mewtwo ( regular not Mega ) was the toughest for me. If you don't want to use items, you'll need to be at least level 6 with Yveltal, Heracross, Scizor, and Mega Gengar. Even then its still very difficult because of all the disruptions that happen and his high HP. I haven't unlocked Genesect yet, but I've heard its quite difficult.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
So far, Mega Gengar was the hardest boss I fought. I just could not take him out with my strong Pokemon! I ended up using a Mega start and a Gem to take him out.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
I found Milotic hard to beat - I took Feebas in to help beat it but the sheer luck of needing Feebas in certain areas to guarantee I'd get a flow of Pokemon incoming was crazy. Still, when I beat it I hammered it.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Definitely going with Milotic, even though I added Feebas to my team for it I ended up using a Mega Start to get past it. Keldeo was also a toughie as it sealed off a good portion of board at the start of the round unless you used the Disruption Delay and has a quite a lot of HP.

Last edited:

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Definitely going with Milotic, even though I added Feebas to my team for it I ended up using a Mega Start to get past it. Keldeo was also a toughie as it sealed off a good portion of board at the start of the round unless you used the Disruption Delay and has a quite a lot of HP.

Keldeo was frustrating. I got lucky in that I had M-Ampharos as a Mega Start which then made it a lot faster, easier, and combo-filled. I love Keldeo so there was no way I wasn't going to get myself it.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Mewtwo and Genesect are the hardest imo. Only ones I'm still stuck at an A rank with.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
For me, MM2Y is a pain. The disruptions ruin me every time, and his health is huge. It's got to the point where I don't think he can be beaten without Moves +5, Disruption Delay and a Mega Start.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mega Gengar for me. I struggled a lot with it and I eventually had my brother finish it since I got frustrated with that stage.

Rakurai

Mega Mewtwo Y is just stupid.

I don't think it's even possible to beat without items when it's effectively limiting you to working with only about a third of the playing field .

Psychic

Really and truly
I had a lot of trouble with Mega Gengar and Mega Altaria. I spent tons of coins on them, and in the end I think I mostly won thanks to luck.

~Psychic

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Mega Glalie is the hardest. You want a tip, get the event Pokemon, and use Mega Lopunny. Mega Lopunny hepled me beat him(or is it a her?)

Status
Not open for further replies.