• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is the most relatable character to YOU in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
(Im sorry if this thread has altready been made. it probably has)

Ash- a very strong, impatient, happy boy who is determined to win. His perseverance is his strong point. he is very kind and will always try to help, even when they get stuck in pretty sticky situations.

Brock- A bit like a teacher. he is always there to teach his companions new things in life and is a big help to the anime. he is very flirty and has a passion for nurse joy and officer jenny .

May- A girl who started off hating pokemon, but soon got to like them. she has an elegant and majestic mood...when she is not screaming over lost food. she is very pretty and an amazing co-ordinator

Dawn- A girl who learns new things every day and applys them to her contest battles to help her win. she is very resourceful and quite vain sometimes. she loves her pokemon and treats them with ultimate respect.

Misty- (sorry. i was very young when OS came out and i didnt really watch it so i dont know what misty was like. they dont air those episodes in england any more)

Iris- Like ash, she is determined and comes from a strong village. she used to play with pokemon all the time which is why many pokemon she meet seem to trust her. she can be a bit arrogant sometimes, but she is full of humour.

Cilan- He is multitalented and has many jobs such as cooking, connisuer, gym leader, scientist, fisher and a detective! He is full of knowledge and happy to teach others what he knows. However, his passion for cooking and connisuer skills sometimes interferes with him and makes him say ridiculous things like "the combination was as sweet as bread and butter"

Paul- Very stubborn. His training is based on things that happened to him in the past like when reggie lost. he doesnt realise how much his pokemon are in pain, however he learns from his mistakes in the end

Prof Oak- Very unique and optimistic. He is extremely knowlegable about pokemon and connect his hearts to others. He is funny and an extremely good poet.

Gary Oak- (Again, i didnt watch OS, so i have only seen him appear in DP.)

Drew- He may be competitiove, but he is nice and caring to others. he has a fondness to grass type pokemon such as his roselia.

Zoey- She trains day and night with her pokemon and has a strong history on how she met her glameow. She always gives Dawn advice and helps her get through the toughest of times.

Trip- He trains very hard, but unfortunately lets his arrogance get in the way of others. he is quite isolated.

Which character would suit you? which do you think would be good friends in real life? what is your opinion on them?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Hmm I'd probably be more like Misty or May. With Misty I'm kind of tomboyish in some ways, and I love fishing. With May I get really nervous and doubtful about my abilities. ^^; The character I'm probably most like is Yellow XDDD. Though I'm also bubbly, happy-go-lucky like Dento...@.@ Oh! I love nature like Iris does, and I gladly catch creatures with my hands and one time had a snake in my hair. Good lord, I'm a mix of these charas. xD

I kind of think I'd get along with most of the main characters in Pokemon. Though, I'd constantly try to troll Piplup. :p

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
When I was younger it used to be Ash, but not so much anymore. None of the characters in the anime have a personality similar to mine, but I can related to their dreams.

Blessed

I'm more like Misty because I sometimes have a short temper, but I really can care for people and become close friends with them. In reality, Misty is impatient and bad-tempered...but she's also feisty, loyal, protective, caring and determined and that's why I relate to her. I love marine animals too, & I HATE bugs, except for the cute ones.

SuperSonic

Cilan,

In pokemon and in real life, i'm always looking for the right flavor.

Ash: I always wanted to be like him as a kid since he can travel round the world to catch Pokemon.XP Personality-wise I sorta do relate to him, I can be rather ambitious, stubborn and very childish esp. his BW persona.XD

Misty: I'm tomboyish and my temper is short nonetheless....>.>

Tracey: Well I'm sorta meek and polite and I happen to draw.8D

May: The older sister who has to deal w/ obnoxious little brother...so me!:roll:

Iris: I don't sneer all the time but sometimes i'll do in case I have to go through the 'pain'

Dento: I don't have as much hobbies as him but I do like the idea of being able to excel in many things.:)

Shooti: I'm more quiet and subdue from people much like Shooti is since he's not really interested in spending time w/ Ash.:p I do turn down invites alot esp. my brother.>_>

TeamGalacticMars

Saturn love
Team Galactic Mars I'm some times mean and sometimes I burst out laughing at random momments and i am a red head like her! :D

Probably Dent because I have many interests.

I can relate myself to the random characters tha appear once in a while..plain and nothing special and you probably won't even notice me when I am in a group.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
For me, I believe May is the most relatable. She was actually like me when I was young. She was nice, naive, loved to eat and love to travel.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I've always related the most to Casey, as a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan.

rohit_1997

Wait,what!?
Brock,except the flirt part(I prefer killing people over flirting with them).Since I am a teacher to the younger ones and since i use strategy as my primary weapon,i am closer to Brock than any other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.