• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is the rarest Pokemon in card/game/TV show form??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardandMewtwo

A tough cookie :3
OK, apart from legendaries who do you think is the rarest Pokemon in the 1st gene, reply like this (only an example)
Card: Pikachu
Game (Red): Pikachu
TV Show: Pikachu (XD)

:surfpika:;245;:025ball::025n172:

FiremanLV5

I heard about that. Apparently they can be sold for thousands of pounds (if I'm thinking of the right card). I love Pokémon cards, but I can't imagine spending that much money on one.

In the games, if we're not counting Legendaries, I guess Farfetch'd could count as one of the rarest? I seem to remember that the only way you could get one was by trading with some guy in the game. And the damn thing was called Dux so everyone had a Farfetch'd called Dux.

DasBoot

This is the game section. So for the rarest Pokémon found in the game.. Chansey, it's just hard to catch.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I believe that the rarest pokemon in Gen I is Mew. Thanks to the glitch, i was able to get Mew :)

Mew is unobtainable in the 1st gen outside of a glitch, trade or event. So it is as rare as trying to catch a Bellsprout in Red or an Oddish in Blue. Unobtainable and rare are not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.