• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Is Tougher To Catch In The Safari Zone?

Who is hader to catch in Safary Zone

• Total voters

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Dragonair for me. Wait, is that even in the Safari Zone? I think Pinsir was my hardest so far. Then Chansey.

yeah. I think Pinsir and Scyther are far more harder than Chansey, I often see Chanseys, but I almost never seen any Pinsir and Scyther

latiaswindblast

Chansey is the hardest one to catch!

Kowbrainz

I caught both Kangaskhan and Tauros today after in the same trip through, and I can safely say that Chansey was much much harder to catch. I've yet to try looking for a Dragonair, but I know that out of the 30 or 40 Chansey I've seen I have only caught one.

Zowayix

This is how I got my safari zone pkmn:

Kangaskhan: Threw 1 bait, then threw a bunch of balls. I caught one on my fifth try
Tauros: Same as kanghaskan. I have two now.
Scyther: Got at game corner
Dratini: Got at game corner
Chansey: Definitely the hardest. I've thrown rocks, baits, and balls. My current strategy is to just throw balls. I've encountered about 20 and still haven't caught one...

kirax7

Those darned Dratini/Dragonair are virtually impossible to catch. It took me 4 hours to capture a Dratini! lol D:

Blastball

chansey: i tried 50 *****ing times until i encountered a chansey thad would not run after 1 rock, or jump out of a ball without even 1 roll

i caught tauros after 10 times, kangaskhan took me only 8 tries
pinser was a little harder: 12 times
and dragonair was sooo hard to encounter, and it took me 16 times, but it wasent even close to the diabolic chansey

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
chansey 1000000000000%

leiley

Berry Collector
This is how I got my safari zone pkmn:
Kangaskhan: Threw 1 bait, then threw a bunch of balls. I caught one on my fifth try
Tauros: Same as kanghaskan. I have two now.
Chansey: Definitely the hardest. I've thrown rocks, baits, and balls. My current strategy is to just throw balls. I've encountered about 20 and still haven't caught one...

I've only got Scyther and a Dragonair, Chanesy pops up often enough but its just so darn difficult to catch (along with the others but I haven't seen them enough for it to bother me.)
I was gonna ask for catching strategies For all I was doing was rock once then balling ( Chanesy fled half the time the rock was thrown at them then almost always after the first ball. Funnily enough the closest I was to catching a Chanesy was when I threw a ball first by accident (It did the three shakes a broke just before it stays still, I actually thought I had it then too which made it even worse) so I'm still wondering if its the way I'm going about getting them as to why I'm have as much trouble as I am. I mean I spent four hours last night and nothing >.<

BattleFrontier12

I think Chansey is the hardest.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
never tried to get a tauros, but chancey is the hardest. i got a kangaskan on my first shot while on my way to where u catch chancey. ive got heaps of dratini and i never bother with dragonair. i go through the leauge with draini holding exp share and its level 30 soz...

wait scrap that, just caught chansey on my second try. first try it just jumped right out of the pokeball and ran, and the second i got it in 1 :D i also caught a syther with 20 steps to go, i already have 1 but i just ditched my remaining pokeballs at it and it caught. yay for me!

Last edited: