• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Is Your Favorite Ash Pokemon At The Moment??(Spoilers)

Who Is Your Favorite??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The title really speaks for it's self, who is your favorite of Ash's Pokemon on his team at the moment??

Now pls no bashing guys, this is a who is your favorite not who is your least favorite thread. Follow all forum rules and enjoy :)!!

Also if you don't like spoilers, don't look at this thread lol.

My favorite at the moment is Krokorok, cuz he is awesome!!!

Also guys, I hate Oshawott's english name so I just left it as the japanese name.

Mijumaru=Oshawott

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Snivy is still my favorite. Since veryone else is evolving and looking worse by the minute, the starters are the only ones that I want to hug.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Snivy is still my favorite. Since veryone else is evolving and looking worse by the minute, the starters are the only ones that I want to hug.

Why didn't you vote for her then lol??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Where is Osha?

Oh, sorry I hate Mijumaru's english name so I just left it as the japanese name.

Mijumaru=Oshawott

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I'm surprised Chomper isn't on here shouting Krok's name to the high heavens, though he knows we know.

Anyways, I fooking love Scraggy to bits, if Pokemon existed IRL I'd have one (or a Tympole) as my starter.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Snivy. Scraggy, Oshawott and Pikachu are close.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
LOL why do you hate it? And that's okay. I voted for it cuz water pokemon rule.

I just don't get it lol, the japanese name sounds much better in my opinion.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
*bored, decides to start a frank and diplomatic discussion*

So, like, why do people like Snivy so much? All she ever does is stand there and scowl at everyone around her, and when it comes to battling she always expects Attract to do the trick. Then, when it doesn't work, she only barely gets by, but I'm only counting official matches here.

Necro101

I would say snivy. I say that because it is just chilled and cold blooded and does nothing ( like treecko in hoenn but worst).

RAWK ON

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Scraggy, its probably one of my all time favourites from Satoshi team ever, I like Oshawott a lot too but with time Scraggy definetly became my favourite.

I enjoy all of them anyway so on the hate department I don't hate any of them or for that matter any pokemon ever in the show.

Dax

Legend
Scraggy is my favorite with Tranquill
Unfezant
as a close second. I also like Palpitoad and Boldore a lot. The starters; I don't care about.

It's between Snivy and Palpitoad, but since I can't vote for both, I'll just vote for Palpitoad.

Status
Not open for further replies.