• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Is Your Favorite Ash Pokemon At The Moment??(Spoilers)

Who Is Your Favorite??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
I'll admit at first that I did not Scraggy at first. He seemed like a rude idiot to me and I never cared for the pants lizard in the game. But overtime I learned of how awesome Scraggy is, and he has become one of my favorite parts of the Unova saga. His developement from baby to mostly capable battler, his bromance with Scraggy, and how he interacts with other characters like Ash and the wild Scraggy made me realize I was wrong to instantly reject Scraggamuffin (is that correct?) without getting to know him first. He is my favorite of Ash's Unova Pokemon, and my favorite Unova Pokemon owned by the main characters as well.

Janovy

Banned
Definitely Snivy and Scraggy along with Krokorok.

Snivy because she's my favorite Pokémon and her personality and the way she acts is simply beyond amazing, in my opinion. The writers always find something awesome to do with her and the way they play out her bossy mother-like role of the group is really great. I liked her since her capture episode, but now I completely love her. She's the boss!

And Scraggy just has so many elements played out right in his baby Pokémon role. He's adorable and I love his relentless wish for fighting and getting stronger since it's in his nature. He also a has great chemistry with Axew and has been getting gradually stronger thus earning his spot in my 'favorite Ash's Unova Pokémon' list. I just never get tired of seeing him and I really wish he'd get some more screentime. I think the Donamite really showed how much he's grown though. :')

Krokorok is an interesting Pokémon. I like how much they fleshed out his character in the episode 20 of BW as we learned that he's a total coward without his dark glasses. The surprising evolution didn't change that either so I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll go around with his weakness.

EDIT: I think I'd like to add Pikachu as well, I love the way he's been acting in BW so far.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Ohitsdylan

Honestly I hate most of the Unova pokemon, but I'll vote for scraggy since he does it like a boss. x]

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly I hate most of the Unova pokemon, but I'll vote for scraggy since he does it like a boss. x]

:O, this better not include the Krok!!!!! ):<

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
I feel so bad for Boldore. It's such a cool pokemon. :(

Same story here, Dax.

Poor Boldore :(
Hey Hey Hey >: ( I love Boldore!! When I first joined this forum, I was always mentioning how I'd like more appearances from it. I even had my Avatar as the Dream world pic of it :D

But my favorites would have to be Boldore, Scraggy and Leavanny. I pick Boldore partly because of my bias towards Gigalith(and him being my favorite Unova pokemon) and it's energetic nature. I love how he battled in the 5th badge and would like to see more of that. It seems like the happy-go-lucky and also the resourceful type, so I respect that.

I like Scraggy because when he first appeared, he had me laughing. I love how he interacts with people and really reminded me of a baby xD (well at least my lil cousin). And the upcoming battle in the japanese episode had me "D'awwhing"...as Elice Carol would call it. Just seeing such a small guy trying his best to fight really won me over.
That battle with him using the dual Focus blasts like Rasengans was just amazing!!!
Finally Swadloon. In his debut episode, he showed the most personality. I loved how he was playing coy with Ash and showing his affection by attacking him. It was really a case of tough love, but he just couldn't admit it in the beginning.
Lol, I was thinking the same, poor thing but I guess its a question of, people do like him but he is just none favourite :p or maybe its fans haven't noticed the thread yet.

Precisely :D

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey Hey Hey :mad: I love Boldore!! When I first joined this forum, I was always mentioning how I'd like more appearances from it. I even had my Avatar as the Dream world pic of it :D

But my favorites would have to be Boldore, Scraggy and Leavanny. I pick Boldore partly because of my bias towards Gigalith(and him being my favorite Unova pokemon) and it's energetic nature. I love how he battled in the 5th badge and would like to see more of that. It seems like the happy-go-lucky and also the resourceful type, so I respect that.

I like Scraggy because when he first appeared, he had me laughing. I love how he interacts with people and really reminded me of a baby xD (well at least my lil cousin). And the upcoming battle in the japanese episode had me "D'awwhing"...as Elice Carol would call it. Just seeing such a small guy trying his best to fight really won me over.

Finally Swadloon. In his debut episode, he showed the most personality. I loved how he was playing coy with Ash and showing his affection by attacking him. It was really a case of tough love, but he just couldn't admit it in the beginning.

Precisely :D

Lol, that's kinda why I friend requested you, cuz I knew you loved Boldore and he needed more fans. I should of told you about this thread sooner lol.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Until there's the slightest proof that Oshawott will evolve,my fav is Krokorok.So far,it seems like the most interesting one.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Lol, that's kinda why I friend requested you, cuz I knew you loved Boldore and he needed more fans. I should of told you about this thread sooner lol.

Ah lolz I wonder whose the other user who picked him?? o.o When I was voting, it said that other members can see who I pick....but I can't see who anyone picked D: (besides obviously, the ones who mentioned who they picked)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ah lolz I wonder whose the other user who picked him?? o.o When I was voting, it said that other members can see who I pick....but I can't see who anyone picked D: (besides obviously, the ones who mentioned who they picked)

Oh, click on the white numbers and it will show u who voted for who lol.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Oshawott, Palpitoad, Snivy, Boldore and Krokorok are the only unova pokemon on the trio's team that I care about right now. I hope they all evolve at least once in the future (Especially Oshawott/Palpitoad, I have faith that at least one will evolve and break the pattern of the water pokemon).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Come on Palpitoad lovers, unite!!!!

kemal07

It's interesting how Palpitoad has the least appearances I believe and yet it has a very high fan-base (including I) : ). I just believe that thing has so much character and style... wish we could see it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.