• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite Ash traveling companion?

Who is your favorite traveling companion?

• Total voters

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hikari [Dawn] due to her character development, although I would also single out Kasumi [Misty] and Haruka [May] for praise. Among the boy companions, I suppose Dent [Cilan] would be my favorite.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Even if they were, they spent the entire series with Ash. I think Mairin was in the same place as Ash in like 2 episodes lol
I agree that they were in Ash. But since they didn’t travel, I wouldn’t classify them as “traveling companions”
Hehe

Pokeshipper_

It's sad to see May/Max with no votes, but I think they're pretty forgettable among the others, also If I prefer them to the XY gang and to the SM guys