• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite Ash traveling companion?

Who is your favorite traveling companion?

• Total voters

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Brock and May, definitely. Brock was always hilarious, and I love May's enthusiasm.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
1.Brock
2.Dawn
3.Serena
4.May
5.Misty/Iris
6.Kiawe
7.Clemont
8.Lillie
9.Bonnie
10.Mallow
11.Cilan
12.Goh
13.Lana
14.Tracey
15.Sophocles
16.Max
100. Chloe

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I don't even understand how these poll options are organised. Some companions are grouped together, some are separate, even some within the same seasons like Go and Chloe are separate while the Alola group all get collated as if they were one companion.
1- Most companions are together in the season they appeared in.
2- I forgot about Chloe so I had to add her later and I couldn’t edit the Goh option, so I had to add her separately.
3- The Alola gang is too big and there are not enough poll options for them, I almost reached the limit.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's hard to vote with how the pool group some characters.

Assuming we could vote for at least 2 individual characters, then I vote for Dawn and Goh. I like their dynamics with Ash the best.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
All of the characters mentioned here are children, except for Brock, who is only two years older than the main characters. So whether someone dreams of making bubbles or cooking is quite normal. It's still better than the 4th character who dances with his pokemon and uses up to 2 cross attacks or another pokemon trainer that is just a copy of the previous one, in this particular SM characters are better, at least they have some lore in contrast to the rest. Yes, cooking is also a lote because to cook well you need to know how. Besides dancing with pokies where 40 year olds and other adults stare at 10 year olds, a bit creepy

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
All of the characters mentioned here are children, except for Brock, who is only two years older than the main characters. So whether someone dreams of making bubbles or cooking is quite normal. It's still better than the 4th character who dances with his pokemon and uses up to 2 cross attacks or another pokemon trainer that is just a copy of the previous one, in this particular SM characters are better, at least they have some lore in contrast to the rest. Yes, cooking is also a lote because to cook well you need to know how. Besides dancing with pokies where 40 year olds and other adults stare at 10 year olds, a bit creepy
Tracey and Cilan are Brock's age, right?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
My favorites
1. Dawn, Brock and May
2. Serena, Clemont and Bonnie
3. Tracey