• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite bird starter pokemon?

• Total voters

vondecayle

Long gone are the days

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Torchic

Fletchling is a strong choice if early birds count (That bird breed is powerful)

Blood Red

【推しの子】
First stage: Quaxly
Whole line: Rowlet

Leonhart

Imagineer
Achamo [Torchic]. It's one of my favorite Starter Pokemon generally speaking, and definitely among the better-looking avian ones from my viewpoint.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Torchic. It's too cute.

Yardas

Rowlet's my favorite of the group because I enjoy the variety appearing on its whole evolutionary chain, ranging from flying- to ghost-type - with the latter being rather unusual for a starter Pokémon.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I like the Torchic line best, but the Rowlet line is a very close second. The Rowlet line is definitely among the best grass starters.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
We have four of them? Huh. If I had to choose though, probably the original. Call it Genthreer bias, but Blaziken has really stood the test of time imo. Empoleon is a close second in part because of that typing