• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite character of the day?

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Of all the characters to only appear once, and probably never again, who are your favorites?

Since Conway doesn't count as a character of the day, my favorite is Sho from Pika and Goliath!
He was really interesting, some of you might of found his dub way of talking annoying but I thought
it was hilarious. I wish and hope he shows up again at the Sinnoh League.

I also really liked Marble and Francesca the magician.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I liked Duplica though she came out twice, but I also liked that samurai dude from the 2nd or 3rd episode who had a pincer & Metapod he was crazy. I like Stella the circus master owner of Mr. Mime she's seexyy ;)
Oh I also liked that ugly red hair hotel girl from the first tentacruel episode she was funny & ugly.

Last edited:

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I loved Marble from DP59. That's probably one of my favorite filler episodes.
I thought she was a hilarious character. Plus, she has the awesome Luxray.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
It's a hard-fought battle between the Sullivan the Fishing Master and Old Man Shuckle. I would suggest that the two settled things with a good ol' fashioned cane fight to the death. The loser would have to treat the winner to a buffet. Or let him win at bingo. Or let him yell at a youngster to get off the porch. Or whatever old people do to treat each other.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
[spoiler="Let's see"

Kanto
Giselle
A.J.
Mandi
Jeannette Fisher
Kas Gym Leader
Yas Gym Leader
Gentleman(with Raticate)
Melvin
Cassandra
Construction Director

Orange Islands
Captain
Marina
Tad
Ethan
Mayor of Trovitopolis

Johto
Shingo
Zane
Muramasa
Chuck's wife
Lily
Temacu
Kiyo
Callista

Hoenn
Rico
Trick Master
Vinstrates
Prof. Cozmo

Battle Frontier
Nanny and Pop-pop
King of Pokélantis
Luna

D/P
Wilma
Marble
Sho
Paris
Melodi
Kijuro
Mitsuzo
James' butler
Proffesor Kodama
Goldeen Scoop Master
Lila
Francesca
Autumn
Underground man[/spoiler]

Mastakirby

Dungeon Watcher...
I forgot the dude's name but he was that trainer from back in the day with that tough sandshrew.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I forgot the dude's name but he was that trainer from back in the day with that tough sandshrew.

He's AJ.

I loved a lot of COTDs but sadly i've forgotten most of their names.

Samurai, Giselle and AJ will always be my favs though. All 3 of them appeared in the first 9 episodes. Nostalgia FTW. Duplica was cool too. So was that guy in Hoenn chasing Nemo the giant Whiscash. He had a Masterball BTW. That guy was awesome. His pokemon was a Flaafy i believe. I also liked the magician in Exeggutor's debut, when Charmander evolved. Also there was one guy with a really cool Scizor. He calculated moves and everything with his laptop.

I havent watched much of Sinnoh, but i liked Cheryl, if she counts.

Last edited:

KomaXD14

I think his name was Alan. He had a Probopass. He was cool and had a nice rivalry with Ash. I hope we see more of him.