• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite Eevee owner?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Eevee is quite a popular Pokemon that's gone through all sorts of trainers and from that, all sorts of evolutions! So who is your favorite Eevee owner? Below are my two most favorite Eevee owners and what I believe are two of the most famous Eevee users throughout the Pokemon series. I thought about doing a poll but then I would have to include both Red's of the games and anime, Green and Gary, trainers outside of the main characters such as Karen or Ilima and with the polls limits of choices, not all of it would fit.

3iL4Ite.png

Red, one of the earliest, if not the first, major Eevee owners since Gen 1. Unlike most Eevee owners who are your traditional contest girls, this Eevee owner is the Pokemon Champion of the Indigo League, a genius battler. As an Eevee, Vee (his nickname) was quite a fighter, having a distrust of humans due to Team Rocket's experimentation causing Vee to painfully switch in and out of his three Eeveelutions. It wasn't until Red saved Vee and through their friendship, Eevee naturally evolved into Espeon.

latest

A late entry, arguably the most famous Eevee owner of the anime series, Serena's Eevee easily has the most character development with her trainer out of any Eevee owner in the anime series. Unlike Red's Eevee who was quite a fighter, Serena's Eevee was a shy but talented dancer. Serena befriended this Eevee and through their friendship, this Eevee evolved into a Sylveon.

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Do you mean in the games, anime, or manga?

If you're talking about the games, I'd probably say Bill (well, he does give it to you as a gift), the Kimono Sisters, Ilima, Kagetora and Gary/Blue (of course). If it's about the anime, I'll say the Eevee Brothers (especially the Jolteon brother, I think his name was Sparky?), Serena and Ilima again.

Haven't read the manga much.

shoz999

Do you mean in the games, anime, or manga?

If you're talking about the games, I'd probably say Bill (well, he does give it to you as a gift), the Kimono Sisters, Ilima, Kagetora and Gary/Blue (of course). If it's about the anime, I'll say the Eevee Brothers (especially the Jolteon brother, I think his name was Sparky?), Serena and Ilima again.

Haven't read the manga much.
All three.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Me, obviously.

For the anime, I'll agree with you on Serena, Kimono sisters for games and I don't know the manga.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I'm going with Red too. His Eevee was treated as an experiment by Team Rocket and he even prioritized its wellbeing over winning the Gym Battle against Erica. This shows how much he cared for it and even learned to utilize its unique ability before it becomes an Espeon.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

I could tell that from your signature. I agree, Serena is probably one of the best - if not THE best - Eevee owner in the entire series. ;)

shoz999

Seeing the Eeveelution thread, I completely forgotten about Eevee owners Wes and Michael of Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD. They are definitely some of my favorites.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Probably the Kimono Girls

shoz999

You know it just occurred to me that after the SM episode featuring Eevee's new trainer, it made me realize that... out of the three Red's, games, manga and anime. Ash is still the only one without an Eevee lol.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I wish Ash had an Eevee already.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hate to say it, actually I don't.... Manga Red isn't as wrongfully overrated like the other Reds, but he's the best one.

They never really explored the anime Eevee's enough and probably won't until Ash gets one as that's the only way it'd happen.