1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite Elite 4 member in B/W?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Arcos, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcos

Arcos Umbreon Master

Who is your favorite Elite 4 member in B/W and reason why. Is this person your favorite because they were easy to beat or is it because they look cool?
    My favorite is Grimsley. Who's yours?

All Serebii forum rules apply.
    Be appropriate.
    No foul language.
    Don't hate on others opinions.

Have fun!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

Mine is the sleeping girl *forgets name* She appears in Sinnoh and she sleeps as a living, so hardcore!

3. zekrom 4

zekrom 4 Member

mine is drake because he is hoens dragon master and he doesnt need a shirt he just whips on a coat. lolollolololololol

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  4. Turpoo

Turpoo S|utbro

I don't have a favorite B/W Elite 4 member because I didn't feel for that game, it might be due to I played it in Japanese, then a patch and THEN English(Thats also only in black, I also played White).... Soooo... BUT if we were talking all the Regions it would be Sidney...

5. Arcos

Arcos Umbreon Master

In the title it says B/W but ok. lol

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  6. gamer_legend

gamer_legend Well-Known Member

I am not going to be harsh and say which one is my favourite...although I do hate Caitlin the most.

7. Nitocrys

Nitocrys Call of the Mountain

I'd say grimsley,as i feel he's a bit out of place and has no real story to him.
    wha i mean by this is that all the others have some sort o story to them (ie. Caitlin and the battle factory and beach house, or Marshall as alders student)
    Even the ghost member has a story, even if t's only a slight one.

Grimsley's sort of,well, just there.

8. drewbie411

drewbie411 Member

My favorite elite 4 member is Marshal because he uses fighting type pokemon!! :)

9. .:NobleArcanine:.

.:NobleArcanine:. Thoroughly Wicked

I really like Chauntal, and how she references different parts of the Pokemon universe :3

10. Navarch

Navarch Well-Known Member

I really like Caitlin. She looks awesome, all that hair and floating hair clips XD Her room is cool too, especially in BW2 with that flower entrance thing.

11. zekrom 4

zekrom 4 Member

hmmm lets chang topic to get arcros mad lol jk but i also like iris because she is dah dragon mastah

12. RaichuArcanine

RaichuArcanine Hunting Sparkles

Shauntal because I like her pokemon and I quite like most Ghost types. I also really like how she's a writer and the various things she can say before battle.
    ~RaichuArcanine~​

13. ZombifiedHorror1031

ZombifiedHorror1031 Well-Known Member

It would be Shauntal, but I cannot stand to look at that giant, gaudy cat head she wears around her shoulders. It makes her look almost as ridiculous as Drayden with his awful looking beard.

I suppose it would have to be Caitlin, then.

14. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

Caitlin was the only one I like

15. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 Just bought a Switch :D

What's his name...? The Dark guy. He's got cool quotes.

16. gamer_legend

gamer_legend Well-Known Member

Well I hate Karen the most. She did nothing in Platinum/HeartGold and as for B/W she's shown absolutely no characteristic's of her pokemon's typing at all besides besides sleeping all the time and owning a Musharna.

17. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

Grimsely was the easiest, Caitlyn was the weirdest, Shauntal was the hardest (and when I say hard I mean harder than the others), and Marshal was the coolest. I'd saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy...
    Marshal. Or, anyone BUT Caitlyn. That, sleeping freaky weirdo. XD

18. Mononoke Hime

Mononoke Hime Member

I really like how Caitlin looks. She's very pretty and elegant, and cute also.

19. Spudnugget1

Spudnugget1 who wants to sing

Well, as far as the 5th gen goes, I suppose I like Marshall the best. Why? Well, you gotta have blue lips.

Or maybe it's because I'm way too amused by the presence of racial ethnicity in a disturbingly white-prominent game series. Power to the people!

20. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I'm all for Caitlin the sleepy head. Sorta like me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.