• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite Elite 4 member in B/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Who is your favorite Elite 4 member in B/W and reason why. Is this person your favorite because they were easy to beat or is it because they look cool?
My favorite is Grimsley. Who's yours?

All Serebii forum rules apply.
Be appropriate.
No foul language.
Don't hate on others opinions.

Have fun!!

Last edited:

zekrom 4

mine is drake because he is hoens dragon master and he doesnt need a shirt he just whips on a coat. lolollolololololol

Last edited:

Turpoo

S|utbro
I don't have a favorite B/W Elite 4 member because I didn't feel for that game, it might be due to I played it in Japanese, then a patch and THEN English(Thats also only in black, I also played White).... Soooo... BUT if we were talking all the Regions it would be Sidney...

gamer_legend

I am not going to be harsh and say which one is my favourite...although I do hate Caitlin the most.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I'd say grimsley,as i feel he's a bit out of place and has no real story to him.
wha i mean by this is that all the others have some sort o story to them (ie. Caitlin and the battle factory and beach house, or Marshall as alders student)
Even the ghost member has a story, even if t's only a slight one.

Grimsley's sort of,well, just there.

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I really like Chauntal, and how she references different parts of the Pokemon universe :3

Navarch

I really like Caitlin. She looks awesome, all that hair and floating hair clips XD Her room is cool too, especially in BW2 with that flower entrance thing.

zekrom 4

hmmm lets chang topic to get arcros mad lol jk but i also like iris because she is dah dragon mastah

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Shauntal because I like her pokemon and I quite like most Ghost types. I also really like how she's a writer and the various things she can say before battle.
~RaichuArcanine~​

ZombifiedHorror1031

It would be Shauntal, but I cannot stand to look at that giant, gaudy cat head she wears around her shoulders. It makes her look almost as ridiculous as Drayden with his awful looking beard.

I suppose it would have to be Caitlin, then.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Caitlin was the only one I like

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
What's his name...? The Dark guy. He's got cool quotes.

gamer_legend

Well I hate Karen the most. She did nothing in Platinum/HeartGold and as for B/W she's shown absolutely no characteristic's of her pokemon's typing at all besides besides sleeping all the time and owning a Musharna.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Grimsely was the easiest, Caitlyn was the weirdest, Shauntal was the hardest (and when I say hard I mean harder than the others), and Marshal was the coolest. I'd saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy...
Marshal. Or, anyone BUT Caitlyn. That, sleeping freaky weirdo. XD

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Well, as far as the 5th gen goes, I suppose I like Marshall the best. Why? Well, you gotta have blue lips.

Or maybe it's because I'm way too amused by the presence of racial ethnicity in a disturbingly white-prominent game series. Power to the people!

Cutty

Forever now
I'm all for Caitlin the sleepy head. Sorta like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.