• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite Elite 4 member in B/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Definitely Catilin. She trains my fave type of the group, and is just overall my favourite in design. So her.

gamer_legend

I'm all for Caitlin the sleepy head. Sorta like me.

The be honest the only time that was ever cool was when Jirachi tried it in mystery dungeon.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
My favorite is Shauntal. I like the way she looks and her room in the Elite Four is just awesome. She was also kinda tough to beat my first time there.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
I'm having a hard time between Shauntal and Marshal. On the one hand Shauntal is a novelist and I love reading, but on the other hand Marshal is a Martial Artist and I do tae kwon do so I'd say both. Grimsley second because he's dripping with sauve ;)

Ditto B1tch

Mine is Caitlin, the sleeping girl. It's so cute watching her upset for being waken up suddenly. She's unique!

Caitlin was probably my favorite. I liked that she had a continuity with the other regions.

Grimsley, I think. None of the Elite Four really stood out too much to me, though...

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
My favorite, Marshal. The apprentice of Alder.

Here are the reasons why I do not like the others:
-Shauntal mentions that her neck thing was in reference to something. I was thinking something Ghost-like, like Giratina. Bulbapedia told me it was only a cat T_T
-Caitlin only sleeps. Cooool. She should spend her time awake so she could come up with a strategy to come close to beating me.
-Grimsley has a gambling problem. I feel like he would eventually gamble his E4 position away.

EonDragonFTW

grimsley cuz he talkstalks about gambling and chance and whatnot

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Caitilin. I love how she mentioned that she used to go psycho when she lost and that she is only human so it is still possible for her to revert back to her old ways.

Marshal definitely, he uses fighting types, stands in the middle of a ring (with a cage), has cool pants, and has anyone noticed that Marshal comes from Martial Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.