• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite Elite 4 member in B/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Shauntal, she made me love Ghost-types more.

TheShinyWriter

Poké-Journalist
Shauntal... Her outfit just awesome... it's the same palette, almost, as a Purrloin... She has ghost-type Pokemon... I read; she's a writer, for crying out loud! A few sentences that were said made an interesting story... I wanted to actually read her novels... but since it's a game, I can't. T_T Aw, jeez...

pokefreakceetje

Mine is Mashall he is really strong and a good fighter.

sheerioxo

I adore Caitlin because for some reason she is always the most
difficult for me, even when I have two ghost types and a dark
type...I must really suck. ;P Her Gothitelle, tho.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Grimsly because he was the most intresting elite four for me.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
None of them, really. I didn't find any of them particularly interesting, neither Pokémon-, nor personality-wise.

Reshian1000

Master of flames
1. Caitlin, mostly because of her back story and appearence in the battle castle.
2. Marshal, I like fighting types and his design comes out furious and cool in my opinion.
3. Grimsley, I just like his design better than Shauntels.
4. Shauntel, definitely not keen on her design though I do love ghost types.

Masterofknees

Grimsley, his design is pretty ugh imo, but his team was the one that gave me the most trouble and the one I enjoy fighting against the most.

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
Shauntal, because I like her outfit, and I have a soft spot for women who wear glasses!

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I'd have to go with Grimsley. I always chose him to fight last. Marshall is by far my least favorite trainer associated with Fighting (I mean-compared with Brawly or Bruno or Chuck etc. he's awful).
I don't like Shauntal's design and don't like most Ghost types. Caitlyn is alright but kinda *****y.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Caitlin! ;D She is blonde, sleeps all day in an awesome bed, has a tsundere personality and has Musharna. <3

Shauntel is second since she's friggin awesome. XD

katelia

Graceful Elegance
Cattleya best girl <3
But I have to say that I like all of the E4 in Unova. I wish we could have them back in gen6... I want to poketransfer them ;w;

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Caitlin.I like her design,and she uses Sigilyph,one of my favorite Generation V Pokemon.Her debut in Generation IV games was also quite intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.