• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite fully evolved start of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Torterra, Venusaur, Serperios, I'm a fan of grass starters looks, not their abilities though xD

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Swampert for me.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
I love sceptile

3D992

The Living Hologram
Serperior. I like ALL the starters and their evolutions so it was hard to pick. Serperior is just so cool. Plus she was my first pokemon ever so that's gotta count for something.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Actually...almost maybe Sceptile in a way now.

He seem's to not care what anyone think's of him :D

Least thats how I see it but it seem's pretty ovious to me anyways...xD

Long live the grass starters that I shoulda used more back in the day~

X)

Last edited:

SimH8

Has anyone chosen Meganium yet? haha

Yeah people have chosen it before, and I'll choose it as my overall favourite. I think it's a really under looked pokemon and it's whole evolution line is great. Watch "Tie One On" and it will maybe make Meganium seem a lot more badass than people think.

Also love Sceptile, apppears to also be underrated compared to the other Hoenn starters.

And who doesn't like Charizard

shamrockty12

Hoenn Champion
Mine would have to be Sceptile, first and favorite!

Profesco

gone gently
Swampert all the way for me. Ever since r/s/e came out he's been one of my favorites.

Use the Favorites Stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.