• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who is your favorite Gym Leader out of all 32 and why? No one line posts plz.

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
Hmm... It's a tie between Wallace, Winona and Jasmine. I can't decide. I'm a huge fan of water but flying and steel appeal to me too.

ZeroSlayer27

Mikey Fuscarino
My fav was Giovanni because he had was the Gym Leader that was most memorable fighting in Red and Blue because I rememeber I was like 6 and I was thinking Ok this is it I will finally get all my Gym badges and as soon as I beat him I was so happy.

Kuri

Lord Mcfatty
Where's the love for Blue?! I enjoyed battling Blue in GSC and the gym was very straightforward.

Personality wise, I always found Giovanni to be a very interesting character. The guy is evil, leads an evil corporation, has a nice party, and did i mention he's evil?

Benoxxxx

Water Pokémon Lover!
Misty, obviously. In the Anime at least. Such a great character.

In the games, maybe Jasmine or Volkner.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I have many faves, but I'll have to go with Candice. Why her? I like her fiery attitude in the game, and she looks really cute. I also like her clothes; I so SO like them! I was inspired by her outfit, that I made an outfit just like her's. xD Furthermore, I like Ice types too, which is her specialty.

I have a feeling that she'll look cuter in her future debut in the anime. :p

My price goes to Giovanni
as he is the only ground type gym leader i kinda respect him, and... hes the baddie in the game xD bad***

Edit: Rqank up :O

hello moto

Top of the morning
I love Pryce, his ice gym rocked, loved his piloswine. Also i liked him in the anime, a very touchy episode.
Also Brock, first gym leader, first favourite

KetchupO

tωisted
Volkner and Brawly (especially seeing a particular yaoi pic here a few weeks ago....) for Male. Falkner and Koga for the ninja factor!

Twaz mine! :D

I'm glad i influenced you xD

Yep, my two fave Gym leaders are Brawly and Volkner ^^
Brawly- Surfer dude :p What more is there to say?
Volkner- Mysteriously smexy o_o

Hehe... Isn't it funny how this reply is number 69 xD

Last edited:

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Definately Norman.

For many reasons, he is the coolest, most daddytastic and most anime-promoted gym leader (after Misty and Brock) in existence <3

Killerdynamo

Seeker of Knowledge
Does battling Red in Mt. Silver count?
Cause that was awesome.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Does battling Red in Mt. Silver count?
Cause that was awesome.

Red's not a Gym Leader.

But anyway, Wallace used to be my favourite of all the gym leaders....Milotic was my favourite Pokemon, as was the water type. I liked his personality too, and also his clothes, and hair.

But now, I like Roark the best. I don't know why, I just like guys with long hair and glasses....it's just something weird about me. O__o
Anyway, I think he's really cute and I absolutely adore Cranidos. ^_^

Oh, don't know if anyone's pointed this out already, (not going to look at all the posts) but aren't there more than 32 leaders? 'Cause if you count everyone that's been a gym leader in the games, Kanto's had 10, Johto had 8, Hoenn 10, and Sinnoh's had 8 so far. So that's like 36 people.

~Aquarelle

Cutty

Forever now
Lets see. I like Norman, Wallace and Volkner.
The three are kool.

calvin_0

Gardevoir Lover
Sabrina because

1. I like Psychic pokemon
2. I found the anime Sabrina is cute, although she is not as cute as the non-creppy version, but still cute.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
My favourite would be Winona. The reason why? It's rather biased, but I was THRILLED when I found out that I share the same name as a Gym Leader. But other than having the same name (and elemental attribute? I'm a Libra and it's an air sign... air =/= flying?), the similarities end there. She's really pretty, graceful and a responsible Gym Leader, some of the things I wish I could be.

Dezzy

Eevee Trainer
My overall favourite is Sabrina but I have a favourite from each game.

Johto: Morty
Hoenn: Winona
Sinnoh: Volkner

MidnightStorm

Jasmine because she is really nice and caring, plus Steel is one of my favorite types. Morty would be second because he is...cool and in a really great city in Johto.

BuffyBoy

Sexy Vegetarian
From each region

Kanto: Misty
Johto: Jasmine
Hoenn: Roxanne
Sinnoh: Fantina

Overall, my favorite is the goddess among insects: Jasmine.