• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Is Your Favorite Of Ash's Kalos Pokemon??

Who Is Your Favorite Of Ash's Kalos Pokemon??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, I was gonna wait until he had a full team to do this but since that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, lets just use Goodra as his sixth. So tell me, who is your favorite of Ash's Kalos pokemon??

Please remember to follow all forum rules guys and keep it civil please.

Also I'm putting Noivern already since he's gonna evolve soon enough.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I went with Greninja just because I like the specie the most, however, out of Ash's Kalos team I quite like the trio of Greninja, Talonflame and Hawlucha. Just wish they had more screen time together, in fact, now we've seen Talonflame and Frogadier in a double battle, I'd like to see a triple battle involving these 3.

Sprinter1988

Goodra. It was cool, it was powerful and, let's face it, combining Rain Dance with Hydration is just about the biggest pro-play Ash has ever utilised.

Grey Wind

I love Greninja design wise, love seeing a Water type be the powerhouse and love seeing it battle, but I also think Hawlucha's personality is hilarious so I went with him.

Janovy

Banned
Hawlucha. Not only is it strong, but it's memorable and has a fun personality.

Pikachu52

It's a tough call between Goodra and Noibat but I have to go with Goodra. It was tough, cute and had a warm and caring personality. A puesdo-legendary with a big heart. It's also one of the most well developed of all Ash's Pokémon going from being a whimpy Goomy to strong confident Goodra in a short (too short) space of time.

Noibat's really cute though, and my favourite Pokémon will always be Pikachu

Captain America X

Hawlucha is mine.Funny,strong and memorable.

My ranking for the Kalos mon so far in terms of my favourites are Hawlucha>Greninja>Talonflame>Goodra>Noibat(Although Noibat is probably gonna beat Goodra if it keeps getting focus)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Hawlucha followed by Talonflame. Hawlucha has a fantastic personality and Talonflame had memorable evolutions compared to Greninja and Goodra imo. Least favorite would probably be Greninja because of it still having a bland personality compared to when it was a Froakie plus the lack of focus as a Frogadier until the 7th gym.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hawlucha. He has the best personality and he's a badass Fairy slaying machine.
Second would be Goodra and Greninja tied.
Then Noivern.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Greninja because it had similar traits to Ash's Treecko back when it was still a Froakie.Always had a serious demeanor about it and was always eager to prove itself in battle.

keepitsimple

site of lies
None really. They don't stand out to me as much as the pokemon from bw

Pikachu if he counts.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Hawlucha is a total boss, I didn't like the trick room stuff in its gym battle but I just can't hate a pokemon that seems so into its character :D Its serious and goofy at the same time.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Goodra, because it reminds me of Gliscor in so many ways, with Noivern as a close second...

I firmly believe Goodra is returning for the league, too. Please don't nay-say or argue:it'd only be wasting time for thread readers. I can agree to disagree.

More Goodra fan Votes, we need to pass Hawlucha!

Still, Hawulcha is my 3rd, Greninja 4th, and Talonflame 5th, because if it ain't Noctowl, it ain't a cool burd(My term lifted from YT's xxFreshhGamerxx(Tristan to all of the DuncanKneeDeep and Kaioken fans) for regional birds).

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Undoubtedly Greninja. It was really cool to see it get a new transformation Ash-Greninja and I liked it ever since Ash got it as his first Kalos Pokémon because Froakie is my favourite Kalos starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.