• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite PC administrator?

Who is your favorite?

• Bill (Kant & Johto)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Lanette (Hoenn)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Brigette (Pokemon BOX and Pokemon Bank)

• Celio (Sevii Isles)

• Bebe (Sinnoh)

• Hayley (Pokemon Ranch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amanita (Unova)

• Cassius (Kalos)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Molayne (Alola)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Except for the anime, the PC administrators play an important role in the world and lore of Pokemon, managing the storage systems of the regional's PC. Some PC admins specialize in other areas like Pokemon Bank or trading systems. For example in the Sevii Isles, Celio is in charge of the Pokemon Network Center that plays the important part as serving the connection between the Kanto, Orre and Hoenn regions during Gen 3, serving as the precursor to the Wi-Fi plaza for online functionality in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Yes, there is actually Pokemon lore behind online multiplayer and trading lol.
300px-Adventures_storage_system_developers.png

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I quite like Cassius. He wasn't like the other PC administrators - he looked more like a member of a punk rock band than a computer scientist. I think it's cool that Pokémon doesn't always go by stereotypes.

Bill, of course, is my favourite. Who can ever forget him trying to turn himself into a Pokémon? Or his apparent secret garden filled with rare Pokémon that tantalized us all? :)

shoz999

I quite like Cassius. He wasn't like the other PC administrators - he looked more like a member of a punk rock band than a computer scientist. I think it's cool that Pokémon doesn't always go by stereotypes.

Bill, of course, is my favourite. Who can ever forget him trying to turn himself into a Pokémon? Or his apparent secret garden filled with rare Pokémon that tantalized us all? :)

150px-Cassius_Adventures.png

Cassius is a favorite too and a favorite among Adventure fans. He has a much bigger and memorable role from the Adventures XY Chapter. In fact he not only serves as the PC admin of the Kalos region but he also acts like a father-figure to many kids, including the teenage heroes of the story who have a very hard time trusting adults. To sum it up, he's a laid-back dude who is good with helping and understanding kids, be it orphans or runaways such as Emma. He helped out and saved the heroes of the XY chapter, giving them a road-trip across the Kalos country-side and earning their trust. He teases Calem about Serena being his girlfriend, understands when kids need to be alone or need a talk such as telling Trevor that Calem needs alone time or helping an emotionally-broken Emma get back on her feet again. If you think about it, he's sort of the Brock of the group.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I have to say Lanette, mostly because of how muddled she looks and the route in which is findable.

You have to love all the stuff that’s sprawled all over her office. I think Lanette is kind of like me in a way. :D

shoz999

I made this thread since Oct. 22nd. It's Jan. 5th and Molayne still doesn't get any love lol even though he's the only PC admin to become an Elite Four member. I just find that funny.