• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite rival of the sidekicks?

Who is your favorite of the sidekick's rivals?

• Drew

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Robert

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Harley

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Solidad

• Zoey

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Ursula

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Kenny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nando

• Burgundy

• Georgia

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now since we have been through 5 generations of the Pokémon anime, there have been a large cast of rivals whether it be main rivals, secondary rivals, League rivals, Grand Festival rivals, etc. And while I would love to be able to fit all of them in one poll, I could only use up to 10 options. So what I have decided to do is create 3 different threads. One for the League rivals, one for Ash's main rivals and the other for the sidekicks' rivals. This would be a good way of getting more of your favorite rivals as an option on the poll and while that still doesn't mean I'll be able to get every rival as their own option on the poll, this will certainly help to put most of the fan favorites as their own options.

So this is for your favorite rival of the sidekicks' rivals?

JD

Drew he had a pretty cool team the fact that he had a Flygon was awesome.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I voted Georgia, she has the best personality of all of them.

Canada

Banned

Luthor

It was tough choice on this one between zoey, ursula and georgia but I went with ursula beacuse she was shown to have major character flaws but her reasons for them were at least understandable. Georgia would've been better if they'd explained her hatred of dragons.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Georgia. I just never really cared for the contest rivals that much and Georgia just seems more interesting than Burgundy.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Drew! He's always been a favorite of mine among the non-Ash rivals. :D Burgundy's a close second.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My big sis Harley was amazing beyond words. We've yet to have a better rival for any character imo. He was flawless.

idawnhikari

No Need to Worry!
Georgia aka "Dragon Buster" for sure! Her character was so awesome and comical at the same time. I loved
how her and Iris bickered with each other but at the end turned into friendly rivals xD

BlueDragonfangirl

Hmm Drew I guess, he did help her a lot even though he acted like a jerk to her at times but it made the relationship between them more fun too and the battles they had were great at the same time you could tell they did care for one another even if not romance but just friendship.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Harley obviously. Both Ursula and Langely feel like they're based off him, only without the unique things that Harley did.

Vernikova

Champion
Drew was pretty much the best one. Hoenn had some really good rivals for May.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The BW rivals had some good personalities, but their lack of development and poor handling really drags them down. They were really nothing more than canon fodder in the tournaments and never had their own story arcs.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Gotta go with Zoey, she was pretty much everything a rival should be plus she kicked ***. Drew was a close second.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I like that whole list practically. It comes down to Harley, Ursula and Georgia and I have to go with Georgia. She's my favourite in the entire anime.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I picked Solidad but I also really like Drew, Harley (he cracked me up at times), Georgia, and Zoey.

Status
Not open for further replies.