• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Is Your Favorite Team?

Which Team Is Your Favorite?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

duncan

Okay, me and a friend were having an argument yesterday about who's the best team. What do you think?

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
Team rocket. As long as Ash travels with Pikachu I don't think they'll ever leave.

??????

That guy.
Team Rocket. Worst antagonists ever.

MassivePanda

Goofy time?
For me it was a tough choice between Magma and Galactic. I chose Galactic though because they have more main characters than just Maxie and maybe ONE adimin. Plus it has Mars xD

However, Magma will always win against Aqua!

Djura

99% chance to hit
Team Rocket. Worst antagonists ever.
Amen to that.

Let's see... Team Magma and Aqua are eco-terrorists taken to a whole new level, Team Galactic has a "robot" leader who wants to become a god, Snagem steals Pokémon and ships them to Cipher, who turns them into Shadow Pokémon, and Team Rocket does nothing more than steal Pokémon.

I'd have to go with Team Galactic. Their leader is nuts.

Last edited:

Mli

Cykelpedal
team aqua i think. because their "thoughts" were the only ones that actually made some sense. and then again they seem a lot nicer than the other teams XD (yes im on the good side, i see the good stuff)

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Team Rocket ;491;

TeamRocket FTW

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Team Rocket ;491;

TeamRocket FTW

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Team Rocket ;491;

TeamRocket FTW

Wynaut?

I liked Team Galactic, they were fun and the had the mick taken out of them a few times. :p

If the Go-Rock Squad from Ranger were up there though, I'd choose them. Funny, and I like their theme tune.

nubinator

Banned
team rocket because even though they're hilariously pathetic in the anime and everything, they're still the original and best. jessie, james and meowth to win!

Team rocket uses ubers, they're noobs.

My favourite team would have to be Lances. Me like dragon pokemans =D Though from the list, Team Snagem I guess...