• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favorite Unova league rival?

Fav Unova league rival?

• Bel/bianca

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Kenyon/Stephen

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Shooti/Trip

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Kotetsu/???

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Virgil/???

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

LizardonX

Banned
I know Virgil hasn't technically debuted yet, but he seems to be more serious and mature than someone like kotetsu, He also has an eevee and 7 eeveelutions on his team. So might as well make your decision based on that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Bel, always will be lol.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
How can I poll this if the league hasn't started yet? Suppose a certain someone gets knocked out of the league early.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Kotetsu :D He seems to get alot of hate but i like his personality and im sure he has a strong team. i think he will be a threat in the league.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Kenyan, even though he uses two Pokémon I don't like that much.

Bel, though she is too derpy in the anime. At least she uses nice Pokémon.

That is it. Shootie isn't that bad, Kotetsu is a disgrace and I don't remember who this Virgil is supposed to be.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Kenyan, even though he uses two Pokémon I don't like that much.

Bel, though she is too derpy in the anime. At least she uses nice Pokémon.

That is it. Shootie isn't that bad, Kotetsu is a disgrace and I don't remember who this Virgil is supposed to be.

Virgil hasnt aired yet he is the trainer with all the eeveelutions

Zya

ロバート
Virgil. I ALWAYS wanted to see a full eeveelution team and now it's finally going to happen.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Bel/Bianca. Love her. I wished she was focused more but I am happy they made her stronger.

Kotestu is a scatterbrain so I am a bit neutral toward him.

I might like Virgil.... because he has a team of Eeveeloutions

Kenyan/Stephan is pretty okay.... I hope SOMEONE gets the poor man's name right because that will be his greatest accomplishment!
(I can imagine his Donamite trophy. This trophy is award to KENHALLOW/STEVEFANO.)

Trip:...........

I actually like Trip/Shooti the most. I find Trip a fascinating rival for Ash and unlike Paul (who was completely devoid of any human character or relatability), Trip is one of the best things about BW. Sure his attitude is really grating at times, and sure I hate how he thinks he's so cool (a characteristic he and Paul share), but overall he's one of the best things about BW.

Now, for the others and what I feel personally:

Stephan/Kenyan is kinda bland, really. Like he's there to...be there. Nothing too interesting about him, but not a bad character-- although he seems very generic.

Virgil's meh...he's not bad or good to me. See Stephan.

Kotetsu is cool in that he's so different and unique from others around him. He's really enthusiastic about his stuff, granted he's extremely weird at times and comes off as creepy at times. See Stephan and Virgil, I guess.

Bianca is either amazing or a complete ditz. Let me elaborate for just a second. She's either very enthusiastic and funny, or very stupid and moronic. It really depends on the context in which the writers choose to portray her. Better than a lot of the other rivals, but can be really annoying when she wants to be. Good but definitely has her flaws (again so do Stephan, Trip, etc.), but Bianca's are fairly obvious. She has a charm though, and I will say that.

Burgundy is very creepy and annoying, but she's decent.

The one I hate is Georgia, that being with a passion. She's a class A jerk, stealing all of Cilan's food, I could go on about why I dislike her.

Last edited:

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I chose, "Bel/Bianca" cause I actually like them all in terms of personality so I chose her cause she's on the top of the list again and she's Ash's first female rival!

Whose also going down in round 1

*points to spoiler tag*

By the way, Duranteater gave you an awesome name in the rename the member thread.

My favorite is Trip. It's sad to see a Barry clone leading the poll.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
*points to spoiler tag*

By the way, Duranteater gave you an awesome name in the rename the member thread.

My favorite is Trip. It's sad to see a Barry clone leading the poll.

I'm right here.

Anyway I like Trip out of them all.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Bianca. I don't like the others much