• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favourite boss in Pokemon Ranger 2 (spoilers)

Who is your favorite boss in Pokemon Ranger 2?

• Rampardos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucario

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Heatran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Drapion

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Charizard, Flygon and Salamence

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Rhyperior, Magmortar and Gallade

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other, please post who

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I looked around and found no thread like this so...

This thread asks who your favourite boss is in Pokemon Ranger Shadoes of Almia. Please explain why you like that boss, is it because of the story behind that pokemon? Is it because of that boss's difficulty? Is it because that boss is just plain cool?

PurpleMew

no promises
Magmortar, Rhyperior and Gallade.

Favorite because they are awsome pokemon and they are owned by awsome game charcters, the sinis trio rock and for that these pokemon are my favorite bosses.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Charizard, Flygon and Salamence.

They were a total challenge for me, but I managed to beat them on my first go. It also brought back memories of Ranger, I just remembered capturing that Charizard in the temple.

7eeveelutions

Master of the Skies
Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon in the Capture Arena. They're leaders of their room so I consider them bosses.
As for why, I think they're just plain cool.
;197; ;470; ;471;

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon in the Capture Arena. They're leaders of their room so I consider them bosses.
As for why, I think they're just plain cool.
;197; ;470; ;471;

THey are pretty cool, hey have you noticed this:

Bug = Umbreon and Leafeon
Fire = Leafeon and Glaceon
Fighting = Umbreon and Glaceon

So depending on who you have trouble with certain partner pokemon will help.

My favourite is Regigigas because he was pretty hard and was the only boss that lowered me down to 50.

7eeveelutions

Master of the Skies
Thanks.
I liked a lot of the bosses in PR2. Heatran didn't damage me at all, and Lucario beat me four or five times. I didn't think Darkrai was that hard, and I haven't made it to Regigigas yet. To be honest, I haven't even made it to Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon yet.
If I had to choose a true boss for my fav, it would be Lucario. He's cool.

Raikou_fan

Gallade/Rhyperior/Magmortar are my favorites. I had SOOOOO much fun with that one. I expected it to be really hard, but it wasn't really that bad. Darkrai was a close second.

bookist

Regigigas, pain to take down does lots of damage and every time he steps he creates hazards.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
By far it has to be Darkrai. :3 Just because I like that pokemon? Yep, that exactly why. The capture was much easier than I anticipated, but it was still challenging and needed a few poke assists.

NinjaBaker

My favorite was probobly Gallade, Gallade is one of my favorite pokemons and he looks so badass in ranger so yea :p

;475;

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
My favorite was probobly Gallade, Gallade is one of my favorite pokemons and he looks so badass in ranger so yea :p

;475;

Gallade was the hardest of the Sinis trio's pokemon.
______

No one has picked Heatran yet!!! That suprises me...
______

Another favourite is Cresselia, he can be so hard if you don't do the right thing at the beggining of the capture. First you charge your styler to the first level and start looping, then when he fires his shadow laser move your styler out of the way and charge to level 2, then start looping like mad, if your styler is strong enough you should be able to capture him by the time the first shadow ball reaches the edge of the screen.

I like a lot of them. I liked Darkrai's because of his unique music, Charizard/Flygon/Salamence brought back memories, Drapion and Dialga/Palkia for some unknown reason.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I picked Charizard, Salemence, and Flygon. That battle was just so cool. By the way, didn't you forget Tangrowth?

I picked what I thought was the most popular bosses. Some people don't even count Tangrowth as a boss... It bugs me because regular music plays when you capture him.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
lucario. his attacks are great. Closely followed by darkrai, because he's so easy. (havent battled regigigas yet)