• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your favourite??

VioiV

I Am Zora!
So just a quick thing id thought id do...

Out of all of ash's pokemon he has ever had, which is your favourite?

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Totodile, Pidgeot, and OS Pikachu of course.

*~Silver*~

I liked his Torkoal. That overly compassionate Torkoal was too funny. xD
His Totodile and Cyndaquil were two others I really liked, and of course his ever-so-famous Pikachu.

Bluelatios*

Hmmm...well obviously there's Pikachu and Charizard who were simply made to be liked but those aside I think Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Chikorita/Bayleef were all fun and memorable. They all care about Ash deeply and I appreciate things like that.

Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639
Charizard all time favourite.
Other than him there's Snorlax,Sceptile,Infernape,Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Heracross
Yea that's about it. But yea Charizard all the way!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Ash's entire DP team, but less love to Infernape and Torterra. The others had really cute personalities.

Other than that: Bayleef, Squirtle, Sceptile, Leavanny, Corpish, Totodile, Donphan, Aipom all hit the bell.

sandy ketchum

Charizard is my favourite. his sceptile is also cool. i used to like pikachu but not anymore.i also like heracross, Squirtle and bulbasaur.