• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheren. Sometimes I just want to slap him across the face.

I never liked Drayden and Alder, i don't have a concret reason i just didn' t like them

Fennel and Bianca.
I dislike Fennel because of the dream world...I guess I blame her for the pain required for me to connect to the dream world, initially!
I dislike Bianca because I do like ditzy people.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Probably 'N', he gets in the way like Ghetsis, but it's not really a problem :).

Shinx_

Oh GOD i hate Cheren! He is such a downer! I always wish that i could send out my samurott and stabb him with that horn! :)<

Clock

Time-And-Space
I dislike Bianca and Ghetisis.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I dislike Bianca and Ghetisis.

1st I agree with you Ghetisis was a evil villian that everyone liked to hate and his team was a pain to deal with. 2rd Bianca while annoying is somewhat useful on weekends for training and collecting funds for ev training. Other then that I don't have anyone I dislike in this game(except Cynthia because she surprised my a destroyed my team.)

-Xen-

Cheren. I wanted to strangle that guy by the time I finished White.

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐
oh, my, gosh. cheren sux so bad. if you just look at him, it looks like hes on drugs or something. first off, hes ugly as heck, second, hes a n00b nerd, third, hes WEAK.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
I hate the rivals.

Bianca:"HURR DURR I HAVE NO IDEA WAT IM DOING"
Cheren:"I MUST GET STRONGER, I MUST BE THE STRONGEST OF THE STRONGEST STRONG."

Better than May/Brendan, though.

Probably Burgh.

As for my favorite character in the game, definitely Heartbreaker Charles. He is a heartbreaker. His name... Charles.

Man I swear! GF have outdone themselves in fruitiness from the time they did Tucker D:

And Charles is awesome. Now b/c of him whenever I do the Trick House in 3rd gen I make for the exit so the Master accuses me of breaking his heart, then think (or maybe even mutter) his line with the trainer's name substituted... It's just too bad the name limit isn't longer =/

Status
Not open for further replies.