• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Bianca and Ghetsis...she's soooo annoying, and Ghetsis want's us to release our Pokemon...screw you, Ghetsis...screw you

Gemball

Most here say ghetsis but for me definitely not ghetsis is super negative character in the game looks fantastic (incidentally plays with hydreigon my number 1 pokemon in B&W) and personally I can not say who I like them all maybe strange but its true xD

Last edited:

Ruas

Wow, lots of hate towards the villains. Really hard for me to say who is least favourite. Pretty much most of the characters were so nicely developed. I find the Battle Subway Bosses really shallow, compared to the Battle Frontier Brains of Hoenn & Sinnoh.

bigbro223

The Sages had the personality of a brick, hardly doing anything in the story. Ghetsis is actually a favorite of mine from B/W, I actually think the way he acted to N made him a bit more menacing.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Alder. He was pretty boring, you couldn't get much of a vibe from him and he wasn't even inspiring or a 'cool dude'.

I found Burgh's design to be... ew, but in the end, i found him to be quite awesome in a dumb way, haha. ^^

(plus Alder's hair? like, c'mon, even Bouffalant has more flair) xD

kotaki

I hate Alder!!!! He is the worst champion like ever... He doesn;t even has a string ace pokemon. After Cynthia... Alder... are you kidding me? I don't even bother chalenging him...

PrettyCuteGal

★Top Coordinator★
I don't like Ghetsis and Bianca!

I dunno.I just do. xD

N: Not enough screen time.
Ghetsis: Manipulative jerk, enough said.
Bianca's Dad: For not realizing she had POKEMON to protect her.
Alder: For being god-modded by N, despite his rather diverse team.
Zinzolin: For being a idiot, hating the cold, yet hiding in a FREEZER!! Seriously, he whines about Kyurem's icy presence in B2/W2...

Status
Not open for further replies.