• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Snake X

Arbiter of Time
Looker and Burgh.

Looker, 'cuz he really doesn't belong -.-
Burgh, 'cuz I hate any male that uses bugs, since they imitate the first Bug Catcher. You know, the ones when you first played PKMN Red and in Viridian Forest there are like 20 >.<

Coey890

Optimistic Geek
Giovanni, he's the leader of a organisation who kill things and commit other crimes for some quick poké.

But in BW terms, Ghetsis, he's a jerk.

There's always that guy in Mossdeep who always said something like "When I was your age I had lots of fun with that door over there.", I thought that that door held a secret, like fusing pokémon or something.

It was always locked and he said it was fun, and I was 5-10 years old, so I always wanted to go in there.

Then I eventually learned that it was for those E-reader cards you got from the game's box. I never knew what those cards were for, I thought they were for the TCG and you used them to use more than one pokémon at once.

Well anyways, it's either Giovanni or the geezer with the fun closet.​

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Those trainers who maanage to spot you whenever you try to sneak past when your team is in need of refreshing.

Honestly I like the game characters over the anime ones sometimes. Wish it was based on them instead. Ash bores me (Win a league already, dammit! >_<)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
would have to be shauntal she's annoying and what the heck is she wearing around her neck?

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Drayden or whatever. The other 8th Gym leader.. I dunno why though...

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
I kinda dislike the one boy that always wants a battle from you, and i thought Bianca's Father was a big Doucher lol. He did seem chill after the one Gym Leader told him how it was, but he was a prick to her. LOL

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I really dislike Grimsley. How come his eyes keep screaming "Bedroom!" whenever I look at him?

Stupid sexy Grimsley, you're a bleedin' plague to women everywhere.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I don't like Iris. She honestly has no point in the game (except to train Bianca) but I think she dumbed down the Opelucid Gym a lot in White. However, she's better in the anime...

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
Caitlin, Caitlin, Caitlin.
So much rage directed at Caitlin. She's the reason I'm not making any progress on my game! I get to her, she beats my team senseless, I get frustrated and put the game down again for a long time. Repeat for several months. xP

Stupid psychic-type pokemon. They would be so much easier to beat if all my dark-types weren't pathetically weak.

Victory

Banned
I hate Marshal...STUPID STONE EDGE!!!

Phury

I didn't find Marshal to be that bad. Yet again I barely pay attention to the elite 4 characters, only care about their pokemon.
I really did not like Burgh, in both the anime and the game he acted really freaky and I just found him to be really annoying.
A close second would be Alder, i don't care for the way he acts, his design, and I don't seee him as a champion.

MHugs

Swadloon cuddle~
N. Boring.

The day I found out his real name was like an early Christmas. Natural Harmonia Gropius? He's what he sounds like.

I think the Shadow Triad are really cliché and unintersting, too, but they aren't so overhyped/idolized/prominent in the plot, so I don't go out of my way to hate them.

Also SHUT UP YOU'RE ALL MEAN I LOVE BIANCA ;_;

Last edited:

Randyx16

Zoroark Master
Shadow Triad and Bianca. Oh wait...

Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Status
Not open for further replies.