• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Starlight~

Cold Inside
Both the Rivals. Bianca more so.

Necro101

I would say the two rivals (cheren and Bianca)

Bianca was annoying and needs more confidence and Cheren thinks he is so strong but he is really bad...

ketchupking2

Chreren is negative and kinda annoying. Bianca is annoying too. the shadow triad are also kinda annoying whenever they show up

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
It wasn't until I played through the game a second time that realized that Cheren and Bianca never leave you alone. So yeah I don't really like them.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think I liked any of the characters in Black and White, save for my own mother. But if I had to pick one, it would be Elesa. Bianca and her dad are having a discussion over whether she should go home or not when the local gym leader decides that meddling in a family's affair is part of her duties as an Electric-type trainer. The level of arrogance that shows is shocking.
No pun intended.

Muffindog

Team Saturn Boss
I hate Ghetsis because he was thinking he could take over the world and of course the hero (you) always wins.

SajiNoKami

Faint Strategist
Cheren and the whole idealism complex.. dude you are not special.
Ghetsis because of the way he treats N, that conflict makes N more interesting tho.
Originally I thought N was really creepy, but then his story took shape. I know Pokemon does not do this but a prequel to explain his story more or a sequel to continue his story, I would buy that game.

Last edited:

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
That maddaf***** Ghetsis
I kicked his butt in five minutes after all his overconfidence

Oh, and, whats the champion's name again?
He left me to kill N's Reshiram, which brought me down to only two pokemon

N. Pisses. Me. Off. He beat me four times at the god damn ferris wheel and killed me with Zekrom. He had no personality and was just there for Ghetsis to take over. HE WAS BORING.

MHugs

Swadloon cuddle~
The reasons you guys are giving are so weird. The rivals don't leave you alone? Have you ever played Pokémon before?

Ghetsis is evil/mean. Wow, wouldn't expect that from the villain.

Bianca needs more confidence. That's something called a flaw, which real people have, and is a good thing to see in a character because it makes them more realistic. Over the course of the game, she grows as a person, something she can only do because she didn't start out fxxing perfect like you all seem to want.

Cheren because he's a worse Trainer than you. I don't even know where to start with this one.

Anyone because you lost to them. Not a legitimate reason because it's got nothing to do with the character.

terminoob

The Underdog
Not a huge fan of the Shadow Triad or the sages, barring Ghetsis. I'm sure I would've liked them if they appeared more, but they kinda just seemed... tossed in.

AttaK

Elesa, hate her dang emolgas. They just had to put her smack down in the middle of the game.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Bianca... she didn't have a striking role in the story

Mr. pokedude

Shadow the Ghost-Hog
My shirt

Honestly:
Shadow Triad=Creepiest(=AWESOME)=Best
Cheren + Elesa =Most annoying.

Cheren was TOO naive, though I understand he's supposed to be, I personally think they overdid it. *Champion Alder does big speech about what Pokemon and trainers are about.* Cheren: Doesn't matter, the Champion is the strongest there is and that's that. It's about getting stronger no matter what. He shouldn't run away.

Elesa was a complete eaves-dropper (My apologizes if I mis-spelled that,)and bragger.
Bianca and her Father are having a "Family Matter" and she comes in and says, "I'm this town's Gym Leader." "I also happen to be a model." Then she starts messing with the father. Every time I see that scene I picture the Father going, o_O? "MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!!!!!!!"

I hated both of the friends they gave you. I can understand why the professor had to practically give them to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.