• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrar14

Statter Master
I don't like Lenora. Her charecter is really boring and her Watchog was annoying

MercyStriker

Of all of the characters, Clay and Bianca annoyed me the most. I also have to say that the way they made the gym leaders in general in this game was kind of bothersome. I go to gyms to challenge them, not do their chores. Also, Clay was just so stand-offish that I didn't want to battle him. The player character is better than that.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Youngster Joey.

Yup, he followed us all the way to Unova, just to replace his top-percentage Rattata with a Lillipup, and Patrat.

Arceus help us if the 3rd installment has a call-back feature.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I dislike clay he is just a weirdo.

Entreri10

Probably Ghetsis... not a major Cheren fan either tho. but definitely Ghetsis

Espectra

The Ghost Type Guru!
I really liked all the characters! I feel like Black and White really improved on character development, and I felt more of a connection when I first played through.

But, if I had to choose a least favorite, it probably would be Caitlin.

Not only was she challenging to me on my first run through, she also was just plain rude!

"How impudent of you to disturb my sleep. Hmf."

That's one snobby brat if I've ever heard one.

Soulbloodzz

Shiny trainer
Bianca i just hate her.

Cour

Mr. Clones.
I did dislike Cheren.. He was annoying in the game.

I don't really have a character in this game I disliked, except for the kid who rambles about being strong and beating you and the champion. I didnt care for the professor as well, she was generic as well.

The only character I really liked in this game was Ghetsis. The rest were either boring or didn't stand out.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I didn't like Bianca. She was quite annoying and just lame to battle.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I'm not a fan or Professor Juniper. Rowan gave me an actual standard for professors having characters, and Juniper was a big letdown.

Tadical

One day...
Both Cheren and Bianca. Cheren never smiles and Bianca is handicapped. I miss May from Hoenn, she was well balanced and sweet.

Black Inc.

No pasa nada.
For me, it's Cheren and Clay. Cheren is a know it all jerk who is obsessed with becoming the champion. He also says at the beginning, "She forgot to say Pokémon jump out at you in tall grass". You know what Cheren? I already knew that!

Clay is annoying because he makes you have to prove to be worthy of challenging his gym, which is rather easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.